zanz

Incel
Chads look for social interests populated by other Chads that enable them to meet a lot of people and make a good impression on new acquaintances.

Incels look for non-intimidating things they can do while avoiding other people. They wouldn't feel comfortable trying to insert themselves into a hobby scene with cool people.

Autists like to imagine their hobbies have more substance or depth than Chads', while this might be true it's mostly incidental. Chads are on average as intelligent or even more intelligent than incels. They are not intellectually oriented because intellectual pursuits have a much worse effort to payoff ratio than social pursuits. Incels do what they do only because they've already failed at the only genuinely important thing there is, connecting with other people.

I was hyoer confident when I was a young kid, I was just interested in video games genuinely and brushed off old friends wanting to do stuff cause I was used to everyone reaching out to me to do stuff.

1 year after high school I completely lost touch with everyone and realized just how I fucked myself with video games. This was also before bone smash made my eyes uneven as well.

I am more for the idea that people in general are more inclined to slayer hobbies when given the chad halo effect. There are a few instances of chads being into technology, not the norm but it exist. This theory isn't without outliers.

Victory said:
Machiavellian said:
I was hyoer confident when I was a young kid, I was just interested in video games genuinely and brushed off old friends wanting to do stuff cause I was used to everyone reaching out to me to do stuff.

1 year after high school I completely lost touch with everyone and realized just how I fucked myself with video games. This was also before bone smash made my eyes uneven as well.

I am more for the idea that people in general are more inclined to slayer hobbies when given the chad halo effect. There are a few instances of chads being into technology, not the norm but it exist. This theory isn't without outliers.
Bone smash made your eyes uneven? Elaborate please.
Not intentional. Got hit upwards onto the edge of one brow. Bone growth pushes the canthus of the eye downward so one eye is slightly negative naturally and the other is subhuman negative.

mystery

Cuck
Legit.

If you're good looking -> it is fun and profitable to socialize, so you gravitate to socialization

If you're good looking -> you have good genetics -> you'd be suited to athletic pursuits -> it is fun and profitable to play sports, so you gravitate to sports

If you're ugly -> hanging out with good looking people won't feel good because they will reject you -> gravitate toward being a loner, or pouring hours into activities with a large solitary component such as interneting, programming, reading.

just lol if you weren't born with the right genes, buddy boyo.