• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Inceldom lowered my inhibition level

Jawline

Always Mewing
Mewslims
Because of being isolated I stopped caring what others think about me and I care less and less now.
I know im probably going to be alone for the rest of my life, but im not frightened by it. I just know that i dont have to worry about if people think im cool etc. I just have to care about money and myself. That kind of simple life actually somehow makes me happy.

Being low inhibited means you dont care what others think about you. Being an outcast naturally pushes you in that way. Its your choose how are going to use it.

Jawline

Always Mewing
Mewslims
Its not coping. Its observation.

Yeah, I feel the same about myself. Used to always be worried about what people thought of me but now I don't give a shit and I do what I like. Even break the law occasionally

Incel has removed my care for life in general. The reason I am free to take roids and make drastic changes, is because I have absolutely nothing to loose.

BrickTamland

Banned
This is very legit. Once you reach acceptance, inhibition starts dropping.

paragon

BrickTamland said:
This is very legit. Once you reach acceptance, inhibition starts dropping.

it's not until we've lost everything we're free to do nothing

Sad anon

Joke
here's something very weird I noticed: if you dont associate with human beings for a long time, you come out "not knowing" what to do. The goal is to just stay not knowing and doing what you want.

That's literally how I ended up so extroverted - I just made my own rules for things