• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Inceldom is not influenced by looks

Foxx

Average Guy
I see ugly guys who had gf's and got laid meanwhile I'm an incel for life.

normiecope

Regular
Looks only have a significant effect if you're sub-4 or 8+/best face in a social situation

but they still matter a lot

zyzz007

Lookism God
Slaycount of fox = 9 but he is incel for life
plus loads of tinder matches and validation on here and IRL for his looks
:what:

RememberMew

Regular
normiecope said:
Looks only have a significant effect if you're sub-4 or 8+/best face in a social situation

50% legit

The less attractive you are the more fun you have to be to hang out with. The more attractive you are the more boring you can get away with being. /life

normiecope

Regular
RememberMew said:
normiecope said:

50% legit

The less attractive you are the more fun you have to be to hang out with. The more attractive you are the more boring you can get away with being. /life

Untrue

Most social groups are generally lookmatched

girls in a social situation hardly care about your face socially unless youre really attractive and they want to fuck or your repulsive

Dolly Buster

Champion
There is no definition of incel tbh.

If it means "someone who desires to have even hotter partners," that's practically everyone.

If it means "someone who can't get laid even for cold hard cash," that's practically no one.

RememberMew said:
normiecope said:

50% legit

Not true, unfortunately. Hanging out with hot girls is 10x funner than hanging out with bad looking ones. Your body releases tons of extra dopamine and other shit just by being around sexually attractive girls, making it automatically a better time

If you're not high inhibition, in which case you seize up and panic about social crap

Dolly Buster said:

If it means "someone who desires to have even hotter partners," that's practically everyone.

If it means "someone who can't get laid even for cold hard cash," that's practically no one.

U people are retarded

Incel = Involuntarily Celibate

Involuntary = [font=arial, sans-serif-light, sans-serif]done without will or conscious control.[/font]

Celibate = [font=arial, sans-serif-light, sans-serif]abstaining from marriage and sexual relations[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif-light, sans-serif]Literally definition [/font]

graal 2 said:
legit. at school only ugly girls (3/10) talk to me, and even though i have no one to really to speak to them other than them, i dont enjoy and its really boring. however when a hot girl talks to me for a few minutes it makes me feel happy for ~2 days lol

that's exactly how they girls feel about interacting with uglies and CHADS, lol, men are just superficial as women

kekbitterincels said:

Dolly Buster said:

U people are retarded

Incel = Involuntarily Celibate

Involuntary = [font=arial, sans-serif-light, sans-serif]done without will or conscious control.[/font]

Celibate = [font=arial, sans-serif-light, sans-serif]abstaining from marriage and sexual relations[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif-light, sans-serif]Literally definition [/font]

:clap:

a_nimbus

Banned
Foxx said:
I see ugly guys who had gf's and got laid meanwhile I'm an incel for life.

no shit?  difference is theyre not pussy ass bitches

zyzz007 said:

Yeah, what happened to his laycount of 9, suddenly changed his info and became a virgin.

Foxx,
Why did you change your stats?

Foxx

Average Guy
Battlefield Player said:
zyzz007 said:

Yeah, what happened to his laycount of 9, suddenly changed his info and became a virgin.

Foxx,
Why did you change your stats?

I give up on girls. I'm legit not leaving the house anymore