Inceldom is actually a major issue if you're Arab or Middle Eastern.

SeriousM

Normie
I notice that there is a difference between Asian and Indian incels vs Arab incels. All 3 reasons have a pretty high chance of being incels in the western world, as do a lot of non-White looking latinos that look legitimately brown but we'll stick to Asian, Indian, and Middle Eastern people for now.

Asian and Indian men seem to not be as hurt by being incels, they often push their energies in other directions like videogames, herbivores in Japan, or investing in their career. A large number of them will actually accept being incel quite well and usually either stick with their way of life or get an arranged marriage.

Arab and Middle Eastern men are the most hurt by inceldom of all races which really sucks since their status in society is the lowest. The Arab users here will debate to death how they're better Asians and Indians but for now, lets just say that Arabs are not wanted. Arab men have massive egos and an insane amount of pride that clouds their judgment. To make matters worse, Arabs are unware of their low status and undesirable reputations in western society which hurts them in the game even more. When Arab men go out to game white girls out of their league and get rejected most of the time, they get angry and throw a fit like a spoiled 5 year old who did not get what he wants.

Inceldom is a major issue if you're an Arab because on one hand, you have this overwhelming desire of wanting to fuck a lot of different women and a massive ego that clouds your sense of judgment thus making you irrational. On the other hand, your status in western society is among the lowest and most western women worth having won't touch an Arab of any kind unless he looked completely white and acted like a white guy.

Arabs are the one race that absolutely hates being incel and will riot over it but at the same time, they're also the one race women hate the most along with Asians and Indians, talk about a catch 22.

Boss

Slayer
Arabs are not below asians and indian you fucking copecel

SeriousM

Normie
Boss said:
Arabs are not below asians and indian you fucking copecel
Do not call me a copecel you piece of shit subhuman, Arabs are the lowest of the low almost anywhere in western society. The only reason you might see them with white women more than Indians or Asians in some areas is because Arabs invest their lives into that shit, just look at the movie Taken. Women actively hate Arabs and most of them are ugly with big hooked noses and recessed chins, quit your towelhead worship you filthy ethnic scum.

Gandharva

Banned
I actually agree arabs have it very bad in western society.but only the average ones.

its mostly do to their place in western society.  Mizrahi Jews do good with women overseas.

SeriousM

Normie
Gandharva said:
I actually agree arabs have it very bad in western society.but only the average ones.

its mostly do to their place in western society.  Mizrahi Jews do good with women overseas.
What the fuck do you mean the average ones?

Women these days are not even going for average white guys (unless you count asian girls and latinas desperate for a meal ticket) so I don't even know why they would go for an average ethnic anyways. It is not just due to their place in society either, they have huge noses and recessed chins.

In b4 you post pics of arabs that look completely white and pass them off as the average arab.

oren

Incel
just please dont go to asia , if your arab , so many thai girls ask me "are you muslim" after i say im jewish they are relieved  , they despise Muslim

p.s i think good looking arab if he play christian arab game can be same status as white unlike indian and asian and even goodlooking one face a minus 1 point . but it depends on the country.

allindaeyes

Banned
OP how many times are you gonna make the same thread where in everyone all you do is berate arabs, did a gang of arabs fuck you up or something moron? If not stop being so obsessed we get your message jon jones elbow

SeriousM

Normie
look at all the curry munchers come to the defense of the arabs on here, they don't even know that Arabs despise them and see them as subhumans

allindaeyes

Banned
lol you are retarded and obsessed with race, most people living in the modern world outside their basement are in fact shockingly not racist and dont care. I never defended arabs or anything, I agree they have a worse reputation and are more thirsty, they are also better looking though

Yul Brynner

Slayer
Does that mean i have a good chance to get an arab woman? I fucking love them. Short, curvy, high E, white.

SeriousM

Normie
allindaeyes said:
lol you are retarded and obsessed with race, most people living in the modern world outside their basement are in fact shockingly not racist and dont care. I never defended arabs or anything, I agree they have a worse reputation and are more thirsty, they are also better looking though
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

big hooked noses
receding chins
narrow faces

ugliest race of men alive