Inceldom = Gift in Disguise

furio

Incel
Celibate brothers, your inceldom is a gift. A cruel gift but keep reading.

1. Low inhibition = You can go outside and not care how you look, you can wear a $500 outfit or dress like a complete bum. It won't matter, you can stop taking annoying showers, you can eat what you want. 

2. Invisiblity = You are pretty much invisible wherever you go. No one is going to look at you or take a lot of notice. No one will expect anything of you. 

Those are my main two reasons
what do you think

scar_face40

Coper
Would it not be better to care about what you wear and live a happy, fulfilling life as an attractive person?

furio

Incel
scar_face40 said:
Would it not be better to care about what you wear and live a happy, fulfilling life as an attractive person?
Well of course but it's not gonna happen so incels just need to deal with the hand they were given.

scar_face40

Coper
furio said:
scar_face40 said:
Well of course but it's not gonna happen so incels just need to deal with the hand they were given.
Quitting the game is better than playing with a losing hand.

iftsj

Banned
Nautical said:
furio said:
2. Invisiblity = You are pretty much invisible wherever you go. No one is going to look at you or take a lot of notice. No one will expect anything of you.
Where does this myth come from?
If you are ugly you legit WILL get noticed especially in places where there are alot of attractive people.
Ugly people are not invisible, they are very noticeable.

The invisible people are the painfully average people who have few flaws but are still just generic and boring looking.

Keep coping you dumb fuck
 legit if your ugly you will be seen as an anormality and i your ugly and weak you gonna get attacked if you go outside lol

1. Being incel means you'll have to think about the world and discuss in places like here, improving your personality and making you a better person.

2. Fucking assassins creed man. Incels were just meant for a different kind of slaying.

Jawline

Always Mewing
Mewslims
Being an incel and loneliness related boredom pushed me into spiritual path and thanks to that for example i realised that my identity is a thought.