INCELDOM ASMR

Invisible

King of Chads
Mr.Gilberts lost son said:
make lollipop licking noises in the next podcast please
will do.

I'll pretend it's feg's little pecker, seen as he's a fegger.

@"feg"

feg

Chad
Invisible said:
Mr.Gilberts lost son said:
make lollipop licking noises in the next podcast please
will do.

@"feg"
you ain't sucking my dick, that's for sure

looking at your face would make me vomit and I doubt you are into that sort of fetish

Invisible

King of Chads
king coach said:
I've had ASMR since before there was a word for it, both me and my sister used to whisper to try and activate it, I remember posting on a forum discussing it too

I'd never talk about it irl though, it's just a huge failo
How gay am I: I used to get ASMR when I was a kid (before I knew there was a word for it) by my friend drawing on my back in class with his finger (inb4 with his dick, no, with his finger). We used to take turns so I assume he got ASMR too.
[hr]
feg said:
Invisible said:
will do.

@"feg"
you ain't sucking my dick, that's for sure

looking at your face would make me vomit and I doubt you are into that sort of fetish
This is the bipolar downslope. Talk to me when you're on a high from jerking off to trannies and feeling gay.

feg

Chad
Invisible said:
This is the bipolar downslope. Talk to me when you're on a high from jerking off to trannies and feeling gay.
you still look like shit even then, you don't even come close to what I like

Invisible

King of Chads
feg said:
Invisible said:
you still look like shit even then, you don't even come close to what I like
Calm down, you gypsy 36 year old civilian virgin loser.

Presence

Coper
Invisible said:
Holy shit you sound exactly like the guy who made the LMS videos and I'm assuming now you are and because of this you are a fucking legend as far as I'm concerned m8

Dentist said:
I lolled. Better to have a long midface than a short one though
legit, but if he had talked about beaknoses, shortface syndrome and retruded cheekbones I might have been forced to sui

Invisible said:
king coach said:
I've had ASMR since before there was a word for it, both me and my sister used to whisper to try and activate it, I remember posting on a forum discussing it too

I'd never talk about it irl though, it's just a huge failo
How gay am I: I used to get ASMR when I was a kid (before I knew there was a word for it) by my friend drawing on my back in class with his finger (inb4 with his dick, no, with his finger). We used to take turns so I assume he got ASMR too.
[hr]
fuark i got ASMR when i was a kid too, same process as well: My old babysitter(female) rubbed my back for some weird game, and i got tingles in my head. I also used to get ASMR watching Elmo also.

Namek

Chad
Lmfao. Downloaded.
[hr]
If that's you , your voice is slayer tier. You need to make use of it.