• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Incel VS slayer Thad edition

chadD24

Regular
f
funniest part is thads game would actually work. just straight up asking sloots if they want to bone

Techno Viking said:
eliasisdope said:
you are fucking retatded kill yourself.

you're carrying on the butthurt from your other thread? jesus christ you're immature, what are you, 12? take you and your 5'6 height outta here buddy boyo

no just no just process to kill yourself

Techno Viking said:
eliasisdope said:
Techno Viking said:
you're carrying on the butthurt from your other thread? jesus christ you're immature, what are you, 12? take you and your 5'6 height outta here buddy boyo

no just no just process to kill yourself

hahahahaha this guy

whatever you say bro, whatever you say. Keep butthurt, I obviously struck a nerve!!!!!  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
yeaaaah no
I'm just returning the favor I'm just being a douche for no apperent reason

lono

Banned
Techno Viking said:
Thad thundercockAMOG

Very masculine but unfortunately his fWHR is shit. He's making that face to mimic high fWHR males but he is failing greatly.

There is no hope for the low fWHR male. Even the handsome ones end up married to a fat ugly wife.

Techno Viking said:
eliasisdope said:
Techno Viking said:
hahahahaha this guy

whatever you say bro, whatever you say. Keep butthurt, I obviously struck a nerve!!!!!  :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
yeaaaah no
I'm just returning the favor I'm just being a douche for no apperent reason

You make retarded fucking threads every time you log on asking about your "measurements" and then you doubt databases just because you're "above average" for your age in certain measurements, you're an insecure loser that makes STUPID fucking threads, thats why I said it. I'm usually quite nice and rarely insult anyone but im getting sick of the shitty aspie threads from people that can't look at things objectively

take a hike and calm down

atleast i don't make threads about fucking chads all fucking time you fucking fag lol at you worshiping chads kill yourself in done talking to your gay ass.

Techno Viking said:
eliasisdope said:
Techno Viking said:
You make retarded fucking threads every time you log on asking about your "measurements" and then you doubt databases just because you're "above average" for your age in certain measurements, you're an insecure loser that makes STUPID fucking threads, thats why I said it. I'm usually quite nice and rarely insult anyone but im getting sick of the shitty aspie threads from people that can't look at things objectively

take a hike and calm down

atleast i don't make threads about fucking chads all fucking time you fucking fag lol at you worshiping chads kill yourself in done talking to your gay ass.
I was watching blue mountain state and noticed this hilarious AMOG so I posted it. Better than what you're doing (sitting measuring your testicles and fWHR in a dark wankshack) 

your post is just projecting, just lol at you.
lol man you know what that legit made me lol lets just put this bs behind us yeah?

lono

Banned
You guys should be more concerned with what kind of guys the hottest girls fuck and or date instead of obsessing over "hot" guys.

You would be very surprised.