• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

INCEL TRAIT #3290432 - SHIT TIER GENDER

sin

UNZOGGABLE
Staff member
Admin
rather be boy than girl. keep crying for this gender u weak bitch

sin

UNZOGGABLE
Staff member
Admin
aspiedotnet said:
sin said:
rather be boy than girl. keep crying for this gender u weak bitch

jfl at not accepting female lifemog

they dont life mog shit. theyre a girl. they r weak and pathetic and rely on man. man dont rely on girl. if we want girl we take it by our will. if u too weak to then good u die.

• Banned

fuckedposthistory

starved hound
sin said:
aspiedotnet said:

they dont life mog shit. theyre a girl. they r weak and pathetic and rely on man. man dont rely on girl. if we want girl we take it by our will. if u too weak to then good u die.

ASPIE MGTOW COPE GARBAGE

:coping:

aspiedotnet

Machine
Rotters
sin said:
aspiedotnet said:

so much for weak that can kill you psychologically, kills your genetic line slowly and ends your life with just words "he's creepy and made me feel uncomfortable" = 12 yrs in jail, beaten by gang members for being sexual offender in prison, excluded from society and impossible to find a good job when out and might as well be dead

meanwhile if u take a female by force she will just get wet, win win scenario for her

sin

UNZOGGABLE
Staff member
Admin
aspiedotnet said:
sin said:

so much for weak that can kill you psychologically, kills your genetic line slowly and ends your life with just words "he's creepy and made me feel uncomfortable" = 12 yrs in jail, beaten by gang members for being sexual offender in prison, excluded from society and impossible to find a good job when out and might as well be dead

im not mgtow idiot. if ur a guy and want to be a girl just off urself. u not even blackpilled, ur just a closet faggot

ForgotMyName

Machine
sin said:
aspiedotnet said:

im not mgtow idiot. if ur a guy and want to be a girl just off urself. u not even blackpilled, ur just a closet faggot

:clap:

aspiedotnet

Machine
Rotters
sin said:
aspiedotnet said:

yes id like to live my life as celebrity

fucking lol at calling urself blackpilled when u deny the obvious lifemog

sin

UNZOGGABLE
Staff member
Admin
aspiedotnet said:
sin said:

yes id like to live my life as celebrity

fucking lol at calling urself blackpilled when u deny the obvious lifemog

its not life mog. girls r lesser than men. even if they having more fun n stuff, theyre lesser beings. theyre worthless. they cant think. girls r just commodity that men fight for. the only players in the game of life is men.

phuckthisgayearth

Super Lookism.net Creator
Staff member
Super Moderator
sin said:
aspiedotnet said:

undisputed

PSL Hall of Fame
keep crying about being male, you selfhating low T feminine shitskin trannyfaggot
[img=744x419]
[size=xx-large]you are beyond subhuman failure. kill yourself, you utter cuckold motherfucking cocksucking sonofabitch

fuckedposthistory

starved hound
undisputed said:
keep crying about being male, you selfhating low T feminine shitskin trannyfaggot
[img=744x419]
[size=xx-large]you are beyond subhuman failure. kill yourself, you utter cuckold motherfucking cocksucking sonofabitch

DIDN'T EVEN READ THE FIRST FUCKING WORD YOU PATHETIC FAGGOT, YOU WISH YOU WERE IN MY SHOES. I MOG YOU INTO THE CTHULHU MYTHOS AND BACK TO REALITY

:bean:

:situation:

:cage2:

:cage:

YOU ARE PSL -1 I AM PSL 8 ON A BAD DAY

:jordan:

:tyson:

zombie

Rotting until the day I am actually dead
Rotters
sin said:
aspiedotnet said:

Girls are an entirely different class of people. Men who don't even know you would sacrifice their life to save yours. You would never be alone or have people even go as far as being rude to you lmao.

Girls won at life simply by being born. They don't need strength because they can simply tell men to do things for them and they will like a bunch of dogs. They don't need to be able to defend themselves because everyone else will do it for them. They don't need intelligence because the entire universe wants to please them already, they don't need looks because of the absurd male sex drive.

A girl can be 100% total genetic trash in every single way she can be and also the biggest, most worthless cunt this world has ever seen and she will MOG this entire forum. JFL

sin

UNZOGGABLE
Staff member
Admin
zombie said:
sin said:

Girls are an entirely different class of people. Men who don't even know you would sacrifice their life to save yours. You would never be alone or have people even go as far as being rude to you lmao.

Girls won at life simply by being born. They don't need strength because they can simply tell men to do things for them and they will like a bunch of dogs. They don't need to be able to defend themselves because everyone else will do it for them. They don't need intelligence because the entire universe wants to please them already, they don't need looks because of the absurd male sex drive.

A girl can be 100% total genetic trash in every single way she can be and also the biggest, most worthless cunt this world has ever seen and she will MOG this entire forum. JFL

keep coping for them. 1 percentile man > 99 percentile female.

it is what it is