INCEL to attractive guy to trans girl AMA.

ENORMOUS

PROUD MAGHREBI NAFRI BADBOY #NAFRITAKEOVER2021
who loves you, guy or girl?

ENORMOUS

btw your transgenderism stems from your feelings of submission and self humiliation.

not an insult, im just saying. u werent born feminine or whatever

Not really. Happy wife happy life.
I have someone who loves me, been in a comitted relationship for three years. I have familly thay accepts me. I have a prospective future. I have good friends. I have flaws. I have regrets. I have wishes that will never come true. So I give them less emotional weight over me. It is difficult, as I have only very recently become aware what rejection sensitive dysphoria has done to me my entire life.

It's all about making tomorrow suck a little less hard than today. I feel so, so much happier now than I did years ago. Life isn't perfect, but nothing is! I have a whole host of problems, but the darkness is almost gone. Life is really fun once you get a taste of it.

I only really get depressed from drug comedowns at this point, so my psych has been tweaking my meds. Feeling a lot better already! To repeat words that have been said a thousand times over, which I have internalized:

"It gets better"

To put it in the blackpill's words: either do, or do not. There is no reason. Life is meaningless.

But know that if you do act there is only two outcomes. Option one is choosing to rope. Option two is everything else which is cope. But no one said that your cope has gotta be depressing. There is no reason to do anything, so the opposite is also true; there is no consequence to failure.

So why not get fat tits? It is my cope. It is comfy. That and icecream. And sex. And everything else that tickles my dopamine starved CNS, like internet forums full of extremists.
Believing lies does not make them real, given the perception is not forever. Just because things are meaningless and nothing does not mean the reality that it is all subject to is also meaningless and to no effect in itself.

DysMorphie

Banned
You got all that, a stimulating life, a companion, family support, happiness and still you choose to spend your time in a web forum for shitposting basement dwellers...

I wish you could realize how transparent you are

Nobody here is happy, you're just selling that illusion to yourself through us

But it eases the pain and that's the definition of coping.. right? Except no, it doesn't ease the pain, that feeling is also only illusory not to mention temporary

You're here because you live in existencial dread, like everybody else here. Why would anyone with good friends, family and companion spend their time here?

They wouldn't and they don't

Also, there's a 3rd option. Cognitive Behavioral Therapy. You gain full acknowledgement of your destructive thoughts and behaviors, dismantle all your copes and live your life with self-clarity at least which automatically rids you of 70% of your suffering because you stop being a complete pawn of your emotions and neural functioning. You gain control over yourself

Which is what you never achieve if you need copes to feel better. "Why not get fat tits?". You sound like an instagram model but ask any plastic surgeon or ask your therapist if people really solve their low-self esteem by getting work done? Nope, they feel like shit the same. Coping doesn't solve shit on thr long run
I actually started CGT like, two weeks ago!
Change takes time, though.

DysMorphie

Banned
btw your transgenderism stems from your feelings of submission and self humiliation.

not an insult, im just saying. u werent born feminine or whatever
Explain why these feelings were present before my sexual awakening and societal programming of gender stereotypes, then.

Determinism11

I actually started CGT like, two weeks ago!
Change takes time, though.
Great to hear that, wish you the best with it!

Yes it is a constant rewiring of neuronal networks so to dismantle the ones that cause destructive beliefs, thoughts, emotions and behaviors.

If you're disciplined and persistent you'll be a 10x stronger person in 2 months and your suffering will drop severely

ENORMOUS

Just lol at incel losers seething ITT

ur a literal joke, no one takes u seriously and ur seen as a sissy.

if ur theories are so legit, why don't you become a woman yourself? we're waiting.

vintologi_se

Regular
ur a literal joke, no one takes u seriously and ur seen as a sissy.

if ur theories are so legit, why don't you become a woman yourself? we're waiting.
You want to transition before 24 and not be taller than 6 feet.