incel= not being able to get sex based on mutual physical attraction

abnormal_survivor

Incel
HQNP
i disagree. if you are a rockstar you have certain abilities (your voice) an athlete (your physical abilities) a murderer, terrorist (low inhib brain) that cant be divided from you as a person. you have to keep in mind that not only physical traits get inherited but also characteristic traits or motoric traits.
I am the ultimate forum mogger and incel so disproved.

as a women you rather want a dark triad badboy who will more likely to become the leader of the group
I am all of those things.

Caiman_Via_Hell

subhuman straight outta doha, qatar
I am the ultimate forum mogger and incel so disproved.

I am all of those things.
being a good forum mogger is not a trait women are looking for their offsprings. go on the street, rob a bank a kill a few random people on your escape from the police. make sure to get some news coverage wiith your face visible. i can garantuee you even if you are not the looker a lot of love letters will their find to your prison cell.

abnormal_survivor

Incel
HQNP
being a good forum mogger is not a trait women are looking for their offsprings. go on the street, rob a bank a kill a few random people on your escape from the police. make sure to get some news coverage wiith your face visible. i can garantuee you even if you are not the looker a lot of love letters will their find to your prison cell.
You are right it doesn't matter with HQNP girls.

Those are the only kind I want.

Primitive behavior only works with primitive women.

Uruk

Looks Like Meats Back on the Menu Boys!
Masculinity Crew
absolutely over if you are incel in 2020