incel desperation is worse than you could imagine

chadD24

Slayer
You may puke while reading.. just a warning. the sub-humanity you are about to witness is worse then anything you would thought was possible. this thread just illustrates some of the reasons why so many 5/10 average Janes feel entitled in todays society. Even 1/10 are getting white knighted

[hr]
more pics below
[hr]

Bojack

Lookism God
BlackPiller said:
Whats the point of posting some land whales?
Show's how desperate men are that they would stoop that low.

chadD24

Slayer

[hr]

This bitch cant be serious can she.. telling "young guys" to pretty much FUCK OFF? what!??

Surely a handsome/fit young guy like Jacob should have more then a few likes.. right?

wrong.. dude has like 5 or 6 likes on all his pics combined lol. i chated with him and he says hes barely getting responses from girls on here. they probably think hes a loser

[hr]
Ok time for the grand finale

Surely no guy is desperate enough to smash this creature aka "kelly".. right?? 

wrong. meet Ryan everyone

Society has entered a bizzaro alternate reality where any human posessing an oozing, stinking axe-wound is immediately, and without question, regarded as a being an object of desire.

Just look at those assorted frumpycunts, fatcunts and plainjanecunts getting desperate worship from incels in the OP. In times past, these abominations would be invisible until they made a conscious effort to look presentable. But now, thanks to the cancer of feminism, cunts are quickly realising that such is their hyper-inflated sexual market value, they can let it all hang out, look like tramps and not bother with any kind of presentability - because men will always be on tap to hit on it. And conversely, these are the same shitcunts who will sneer at you for being fat, bald, short or ugly!!

I'm starting to become wary of using the term 'hypergamy', because many people - even on here - roll their eyes at such an manosphere-entrenched term. But how else can you explain Western society, where average-looking guys are reduced to suitors for such low-grade shitcunts?

Let's be clear, I am no oil painting and unlike many here, I am certainly no 'high-standard-cel'; but Jesus H. Christ, look at these women. Some of them are so hideous that an acid-facing would actually be an improvement.

poobear

Administrator
Staff member
Norwood Cemetery said:
Society has entered a bizzaro alternate reality where any human posessing an oozing, stinking axe-wound is immediately, and without question, regarded as a being an object of desire.

Just look at those assorted frumpycunts, fatcunts and plainjanecunts getting desperate worship from incels in the OP. In times past, these abominations would be invisible until they made a conscious effort to look presentable. But now, thanks to the cancer of feminism, cunts are quickly realising that such is their hyper-inflated sexual market value, they can let it all hang out, look like tramps and not bother with any kind of presentability - because men will always be on tap to hit on it. And conversely, these are the same shitcunts who will sneer at you for being fat, bald, short or ugly!!

I'm starting to become wary of using the term 'hypergamy', because many people - even on here - roll their eyes at such an manosphere-entrenched term. But how else can you explain Western society, where average-looking guys are reduced to suitors for such low-grade shitcunts?

Let's be clear, I am no oil painting and unlike many here, I am certainly no 'high-standard-cel'; but Jesus H. Christ, look at these women. Some of them are so hideous that an acid-facing would actually be an improvement.
:clap:

chadD24

Slayer
Norwood Cemetery said:

couldnt have said it better myself brother. i have dozens more examples i screenshot a while back. i dont want to bog then the thread with pics the hypergamy is very real. also what are your thoughts on that guy jacob who admitted to not being able to find any girls? i talked to him personally and he said he barely any girls even reply. said he was 6'2 and had to be at least a 7/10 facially. if guys like that struggle to get laid wtf are average/below average guys to do? the majority of guys on that site had zero likes despite being in shape, decent looking, and healthy.. how does that even make sense?

Anakind

King of Chads
Thanks to Facebook and other social media shit sites these abominations have the self-esteem of a princess 100 years ago.

chadD24 said:
...also what are your thoughts on that guy jacob who admitted to not being able to find any girls? i talked to him personally and he said he barely any girls even reply. said he was 6'2 and had to be at least a 7/10 facially. if guys like that struggle to get laid wtf are average/below average guys to do? the majority of guys on that site had zero likes despite being in shape, decent looking, and healthy.. how does that even make sense?
Truth be told, part of me wonders if that guy has other issues, or is in fact a high-standard-cel.

But for what it is worth, I have seen many guys who are better than average struggle to meet women - mainly in large cities like London. Socio-economical reasons are complex, but hypergamy and elevated sense of entitlement definitely exist in the UK capital. I would be interested to know where this Jacob lives.

It is true that you do not have to be ugly to be invisible to women.

chadD24

Slayer
Norwood Cemetery said:
chadD24 said:
...also what are your thoughts on that guy jacob who admitted to not being able to find any girls? i talked to him personally and he said he barely any girls even reply. said he was 6'2 and had to be at least a 7/10 facially. if guys like that struggle to get laid wtf are average/below average guys to do? the majority of guys on that site had zero likes despite being in shape, decent looking, and healthy.. how does that even make sense?
Truth be told, part of me wonders if that guy has other issues, or is in fact a high-standard-cel.

But for what it is worth, I have seen many guys who are better than average struggle to meet women - mainly in large cities like London. Socio-economical reasons are complex, but hypergamy and elevated sense of entitlement definitely exist in the UK capital. I would be interested to know where this Jacob lives.

what other issues could he have? and no not even whales were liking his status. even on my profile i had about 6 or 7 likes on a single pic but just about all were 3/10 whales. i was surprised to see jacob had only 1 or 2. and he lives in the US. i doubt him not getting any responses has anything to do with money and more to do with him just not being good enough for even the whales.. they are just inundated with too many other options

just in case youre wondering what its like for his 6-7/10 looksmatched woman. she is the same age as him and the selfie is even taken from a similar position. only difference is she is wearing makeup. these cockroaches spawn out of nowhere within seconds to compliment her left and right. this is same behavior from desperate losers women are used to getting every time they go out. 

200-400 likes on average per photo and 100+ comments. Every one of those 'likes'/'comments' is a guy ready and willing to bend over backwards to toss her salad

Anakind

King of Chads
Norwood Cemetery said:
If you're ugly, you at least have the joy of repulsing women. I don't even get to enjoy that part for I'm not ugly but just unattractive and invisible.

chadD24

Slayer
time2pretend said:
let's be honest, even in the red pill sphere like this place, guys are not much better

I've been saying this since day one, guys all across the board MASSIVELY overrate women, even if they don't actually whiteknight them

any slim white girl here will easily be rated in the 7-8 range, whereas her looksmaxed boyfriend will be rated incel

the thirst is ridiculous
a girl doesnt even have to be white. the slightly above average slender asain girl i just posted was able to 400-500 likes PER PIC on that site in a matter of days.. and a couple dozen comments in the form of compliments. this is the exact reason why when any of us go out to bars/clubs/etc its so hard to get laid. you are competing with 100 white knights who are good looking and willing to do anything to get laid. to date a decently attractive slender girl these days you need to amog every guy you come in to contact with.. which isnt easy when your girl gets guys like these fools she gets a big head.

chadD24

Slayer
Anakind said:
Norwood Cemetery said:
If you're ugly, you at least have the joy of repulsing women. I don't even get to enjoy that part for I'm not ugly but just unattractive and invisible.
being repulsively ugly is objectively worse then being average. you just have poor social skills and use that excuse to cope.

Anakind

King of Chads
chadD24 said:
Anakind said:
being repulsively ugly is objectively worse then being average. you just have poor social skills and use that excuse to cope.
Well, I could never develop social skills as I've been excluded my entire life.

chadD24

Slayer
Anakind said:
Well, I could never develop social skills as I've been excluded my entire life.
if you admit to being average in looks(no faical deformities like a hook nose, recessed chin, etc) then your problems stem from you being a pussy. simple as that

Anakind

King of Chads
chadD24 said:
if you admit to being average in looks(no faical deformities like a hook nose, recessed chin, etc) then your problems stem from you being a pussy. simple as that
1. A tiny skull, bad skin, crowded teeth etc. are not facial deformities?   :lol:

2. "Being a pussy". Oh, you're a fucking genius! But unfortunately that's the result of hormones and neurotransmitters and therewith not under my control either.

3. Fuck off with that personality and attitude bullshit!

chadD24

Slayer
Anakind said:
chadD24 said:
1. A tiny skull, bad skin, crowded teeth etc. are not facial deformities?   :lol:

2. "Being a pussy". Oh, you're a fucking genius! But unfortunately that's the result of hormones and neurotransmitters and therewith not under my control either.

3. Fuck off with that personality and attitude bullshit!
measure your skull. if its less then 50cm then i will sympathize with you. CROWDED TEETH arent that important. if you have good bone structure and your only problem is crowded teeth you will still slay as long as your not an aspie. my cousin had crowded teeth and didnt get braces till he was 25 and was a slayer well before then because he had good bone structure idiot