In your 20's + $500,000 to spend on surgery and 1.5 years, could you become a slayer?

B

BecomingChad

Guest
Assuming you start from an average/slightly below average base, and you're around 21-24. You also don't care about how different you look afterwards, meaning you're okay with looking like a different person after plastic surgery.

Given you have $500,000 to spend on plastic surgery, roids, tanning, looksmaxing, etc...could you become a slayer?

What steps would you take starting from the ground up, what plastic surgery would you get to enhance the appearence your bone structure?
 
Joined
Nov 19, 2015
Messages
4,258
Reputation
1
Easy, I still believe I can become at least a 6.5 facially with "just" 50-60k that I probably have available including disposable income of the next 2 years.


Would swap out cope genio for full bimax with roation, would swap out cope infraorbital+malar implants with mod LF3, cruise through BOB-cantho, rhino etc, would get on HGH till you can still get an inch of height and some frame gains in your early 20s, maybe even LL.

Pretty sure I (and pretty much everyone, if that kind of money is available to change bones) could be a 7.5 with just 200k
 

unclejack

Normie
Joined
Dec 15, 2015
Messages
1,813
Reputation
2
I think rhino and jaw surgery(bimax) would make me fairly good looking, so with the left over 450K or so, i'm sure I could make myself pretty damn handsome!
 
B

BecomingChad

Guest
GeneticDeadEnd said:
Easy, I still believe I can become at least a 6.5 facially with "just" 50-60k that I probably have available including disposable income of the next 2 years.


Would swap out cope genio for full bimax with roation, would swap out cope infraorbital+malar implants with mod LF3, cruise through BOB-cantho, rhino etc, would get on HGH till you can still get an inch of height and some frame gains in your early 20s, maybe even LL.

Pretty sure I (and pretty much everyone, if that kind of money is available to change bones) could be a 7.5 with just 200k
Yeah this is how I feel rn, I think if I win the lottery I could become a slayer. Putting off my suicide a few more months to see if I can become chad.
 

King Chad

Normie
Joined
Dec 2, 2015
Messages
1,320
Reputation
1
Wouldn't get any surgery done

Would just move to an active city with a warm climate, get a job and an apartment, then hire a personal trainer and spend my money on maintaining a healthy and sustainable lifestyle
 

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
10,929
Reputation
45
unclejack said:
I think rhino and jaw surgery(bimax) would make me fairly good looking, so with the left over 450K or so, i'm sure I could make myself pretty damn handsome!
Hardly. Beauty is about very subtle nuances in the overall appearance, and these nuances have to work together. 

So, you can "repair" certain flaws, but you cannot create what defines beauty. Sometimes the cosmesis of the facial skeleton may produce stunning results, but the patients still only look good at best (if lucky enough), but not beautiful.

It's more common to witness the deterioration of the appearance (especially in case of excessive plastic surgeries) or just shift towards the different appearance, yet not exactly in the right direction.

People judging pre/post surgery pics cannot be objective, because their judgment is distorted by the surgical modification. So they think they judge the apperance, but in fact, they actually judge the positive transformation, and even if the resulting appearance is objectively average or possibly mediocre, they still perceive it as an amazing work. The other thing is they project their hopes into the potential transformation, thus they overrate the results from the particular procedure to remain motivated and positively driven.
 
B

BecomingChad

Guest
JustTheWayYouAre said:
unclejack said:
I think rhino and jaw surgery(bimax) would make me fairly good looking, so with the left over 450K or so, i'm sure I could make myself pretty damn handsome!
Hardly. Beauty is about very subtle nuances in the overall appearance, and these nuances have to work together. 

So, you can "repair" certain flaws, but you cannot create what defines beauty. Sometimes the cosmesis of the facial skeleton may produce stunning results, but the patients still only look good at best (if lucky enough), but not beautiful.

It's more common to witness the deterioration of the appearance (especially in case of excessive plastic surgeries) or just shift towards the different appearance, yet not exactly in the right direction.

People judging pre/post surgery pics cannot be objective, because their judgment is distorted by the surgical modification. So they think they judge the apperance, but in fact, they actually judge the positive transformation, and even if the resulting appearance is objectively average or possibly mediocre, they still perceive it as an amazing work. The other thing is they project their hopes into the potential transformation, thus they overrate the results from the particular procedure to remain motivated and positively driven.
I don't agree with that and feel as though most of the best before and after pictures aren't even available online as the patients probably wanted their operation to be private(the vast majority do), plastic surgery wouldn't be such a large industry if it didn't work. You probably save alot money when you opt to have your before and after taken and displayed online, so people doing this aren't paying $30,000 for a whole bunch of operations, but are instead paying for maybe one or two, making the before and after less drastic.

Cosmetic Surgery can make you good looking if you go to a good surgeon and don't mind a change in your appearance.

http://lookism.net/Thread-cosmetic-surgeries-arent-worth-it

http://************/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=78986

http://img1.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire4/093680783d2679aa36dfce09a5cfab501290510570_full.jpg

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/LbyuxEOOt4I/maxresdefault.jpg
 

JustTheWayYouAre

King of Chads
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
10,929
Reputation
45
BecomingChad said:
JustTheWayYouAre said:
Hardly. Beauty is about very subtle nuances in the overall appearance, and these nuances have to work together. 

So, you can "repair" certain flaws, but you cannot create what defines beauty. Sometimes the cosmesis of the facial skeleton may produce stunning results, but the patients still only look good at best (if lucky enough), but not beautiful.

It's more common to witness the deterioration of the appearance (especially in case of excessive plastic surgeries) or just shift towards the different appearance, yet not exactly in the right direction.

People judging pre/post surgery pics cannot be objective, because their judgment is distorted by the surgical modification. So they think they judge the apperance, but in fact, they actually judge the positive transformation, and even if the resulting appearance is objectively average or possibly mediocre, they still perceive it as an amazing work. The other thing is they project their hopes into the potential transformation, thus they overrate the results from the particular procedure to remain motivated and positively driven.
I don't agree with that and feel as though most of the best before and after pictures aren't even available online as the patients probably wanted their operation to be private(the vast majority do), plastic surgery wouldn't be such a large industry if it didn't work. You probably save alot money when you opt to have your before and after taken and displayed online, so people doing this aren't paying $30,000 for a whole bunch of operations, but are instead paying for maybe one or two, making the before and after less drastic.

Cosmetic Surgery can make you good looking if you go to a good surgeon and don't mind a change in your appearance.

http://lookism.net/Thread-cosmetic-surgeries-arent-worth-it

http://*****/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=78986

http://img1.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire4/093680783d2679aa36dfce09a5cfab501290510570_full.jpg

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/LbyuxEOOt4I/maxresdefault.jpg
Well, the first thing to take into account is the number of the performed PS-related surgeries per year and the number of the published ones (yes, the ones you can sometimes browse through on internet). There are millions of various plastic surgery procedures performed every year all around the world, yet your ideas about the surgery are based solely on the ones that are published. The published ones are almost exclusively the best, textbook-like ones illustrating the potential strength of the particular procedures, that is, you see only a few pre/post pics representing the best results from the whole careers of the particular surgeons. These top-tier result serve as a promoting material giving a status boost to the surgeons (and thus more clients) or just as an illustration of the right approach (the ideal result vs. the IRL result).

The second thing is it's the very beneficial/profitable field, it's basically a business whose extent is conditioned by the demand of the potential clients. Fastfood business or movie industry are also dictated by the demand of the various groups of people, but it doesn't say anything about the particular quality. 

The third thing is the transformation from ugly, below average or average into beautiful, without the apparent signs of beauty in a presurgical phase. Even the most brutal surgical transformations I've seen often comprise of the unnatural, uncanny valley-like inhuman appearance. Inhuman appearance is also the common output produced by facial morphing with the use of Photoshop - Why? Because you try to apply some rigid principles without taking into account the individual limitations or dispositions. What makes someone beautiful is hardly reproducable in the case of someone else, not to mention it's impossible to reproduce it with the use of surgical means if it's the aforementioned subtle nuance - coloration, tilt, shape or angulation, etc. - that only works synergically.
 

BlueBalls

Chad
Joined
Sep 9, 2015
Messages
5,873
Reputation
4
I would get 3-5 surgeries, some nice clothes, a few supps and skincare products. It would take me maybe 2 years to reach my looksmax if I gymcel hard.

Then I would spend the next 8-13 years trying to hone my social skills, earn money and overall try to lead the best life I can.

Hopefully I would be satisfied with my youth when I am oldcel.
 
B

BecomingChad

Guest
JustTheWayYouAre said:
BecomingChad said:
I don't agree with that and feel as though most of the best before and after pictures aren't even available online as the patients probably wanted their operation to be private(the vast majority do), plastic surgery wouldn't be such a large industry if it didn't work. You probably save alot money when you opt to have your before and after taken and displayed online, so people doing this aren't paying $30,000 for a whole bunch of operations, but are instead paying for maybe one or two, making the before and after less drastic.

Cosmetic Surgery can make you good looking if you go to a good surgeon and don't mind a change in your appearance.

http://lookism.net/Thread-cosmetic-surgeries-arent-worth-it

http://*****/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=78986

http://img1.ak.crunchyroll.com/i/spire4/093680783d2679aa36dfce09a5cfab501290510570_full.jpg

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/LbyuxEOOt4I/maxresdefault.jpg
Well, the first thing to take into account is the number of the performed PS-related surgeries per year and the number of the published ones (yes, the ones you can sometimes browse through on internet). There are millions of various plastic surgery procedures performed every year all around the world, yet your ideas about the surgery are based solely on the ones that are published. The published ones are almost exclusively the best, textbook-like ones illustrating the potential strength of the particular procedures, that is, you see only a few pre/post pics representing the best results from the whole careers of the particular surgeons. These top-tier result serve as a promoting material giving a status boost to the surgeons (and thus more clients) or just as an illustration of the right approach (the ideal result vs. the IRL result).

The second thing is it's the very beneficial/profitable field, it's basically a business whose extent is conditioned by the demand of the potential clients. Fastfood business or movie industry are also dictated by the demand of the various groups of people, but it doesn't say anything about the particular quality. 

The third thing is the transformation from ugly, below average or average into beautiful, without the apparent signs of beauty in a presurgical phase. Even the most brutal surgical transformations I've seen often comprise of the unnatural, uncanny valley-like inhuman appearance. Inhuman appearance is also the common output produced by facial morphing with the use of Photoshop - Why? Because you try to apply some rigid principles without taking into account the individual limitations or dispositions. What makes someone beautiful is hardly reproducable in the case of someone else, not to mention it's impossible to reproduce it with the use of surgical means if it's the aforementioned subtle nuance - coloration, tilt, shape or angulation, etc. - that only works synergically.
Cope. Poorcel.

http://www.dryaremchuk.com/facial-implant-surgery
 

OldRooster

King of Chads
Joined
Aug 25, 2015
Messages
11,187
Reputation
809
In theroy you could go from 5 face to 7.5 face in 3 years if you are highly motivated and have unlimited money and time. But most people would make poor surgical decisions and end up no where near 7.5.

Roiding is no guarantee of a good body. Some guys have such bad genetics even PEDs can not help much. Then there is execution angle again, most guys fuck it some how even if they have decent genetics.

Then there is height, personality and general intelligence, all would have to be at least average to be a slayer even with a 7.5 face
 

OldRooster

King of Chads
Joined
Aug 25, 2015
Messages
11,187
Reputation
809
unclejack said:
OldRooster said:
I highly motivated and have unlimited money and time. But most people would make poor surgical decisions and end up no where near 7.5.
Pretty much,.

My sister is very good friends with this guy:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...rule-procedures-quest-look-like-Ken-doll.html



He has unlimited money, too.

I like to tihnk I would have made better surgery choices
I remember him from the TV show Botched. Definitely flamboyant gay. And thus can not judge his aesthetic or sanity.

Seems to have gotten most of his work on his body. Which otherwise would probably be laughable.
 

Temoc

Coper
Joined
Oct 27, 2015
Messages
922
Reputation
0
OldRooster said:
unclejack said:
Pretty much,.

My sister is very good friends with this guy:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...rule-procedures-quest-look-like-Ken-doll.html



He has unlimited money, too.

I like to tihnk I would have made better surgery choices
I remember him from the TV show Botched. Definitely flamboyant gay. And thus can not judge his aesthetic or sanity.

Seems to have gotten most of his work on his body. Which otherwise would probably be laughable.
It is a fucking joke and give plastic surgery a bad name. He had bitch tits, that's the only body surgery he needed. Just lol at pec and six pack implants, just roid.

Dude paid 7k pounds for fillers in ARMS. :rage:
 
Top