Will I make it up there? I heard it is a multi-cultural city compared to here in Pittsburgh

Yes I am a doctor. I just can't practice medicine yet. I almost dropped out of med school countless times (usually from anxiety over a presentation) but I finished and soon I am gonna Make It
[hr]
rigidity said:
I really, really hope that isn't you in your avatar.
He and I are both good looking guys

rigidity

Slayer
Just get the fuck out of here, please.  It makes me really uncomfortable thinking some idiot from here is going to be putting people under the knife.

What kind of doctor are you planning to be?

Norwood Cemetery said:
A doctor? But if memory serves you were asking users on SlutHate to help you with a business/finance assignment topic.

So are you a liar or a bullshitter?

http://************/viewtopic.php?t=94644&p=869835

I took a business strategy class as an elective. My dream is to become a maxillofacial surgeon and to open my own practice. I still have a lot to learn from a hands-on standpoint

Chirag Narang said:
Norwood Cemetery said:
A doctor? But if memory serves you were asking users on SlutHate to help you with a business/finance assignment topic.

I took a business strategy class as an elective. My dream is to become a maxillofacial surgeon and to open my own practice. I still have a lot to learn from a hands-on standpoint
My compliments on some excellent trolling :lol:

rigidity

Slayer
Chirag Narang said:
Norwood Cemetery said:

Yes, how beautiful a dream that is!  Grats on the trolling, bud.

rigidity said:
Chirag Narang said:
Norwood Cemetery said:

My original dream was to be an IFBB pro but I stopped growing at 5 foot 4 and my father convinced me to go into medicine.

When I start my residency I will take a pic inside the Boston Medical Center to prove I'm legit

rigidity

Slayer
Chirag Narang said:
rigidity said:
Chirag Narang said:

My original dream was to be an IFBB pro but I stopped growing at 5 foot 4 and my father convinced me to go into medicine.

When I start my residency I will take a pic inside the Boston Medical Center to prove I'm legit
I heard you were going there to get your [font=arial, sans-serif]bilateral orchiectomy.[/font]

rigidity said:
Chirag Narang said:
rigidity said:

I heard you were going there to get your [font=arial, sans-serif]bilateral orchiectomy.[/font]
Why is it in a different font? I don't need an orchiectomy

B

Beantown Boss

Chirag Narang said:
Will I make it up there? I heard it is a multi-cultural city compared to here in Pittsburgh

Kid you're gonna be SOL here with that ugly fucking mug you got. Only place you stand a fighting chance is gonna be back in fucken Calcutta

rigidity said:
It's like Harpoon all over again.
Who is that ?

And FYI I already made friends during my tour of the residency program. I am working at a teaching hospital with a lot of students around. I am going to meet a sweet, down to earth woman who loves me for me