MewingAllDay

Normie
as winter and cold weather slowly turn to warm and sunny weather you will be forced to wear short sleeves and come out of long thick jackets and sweaters that cover your thin/fat, weak arms. soon you will wake up and realize how sunny and warm its outside, long sleeves wont cut it anymore. you look into the mirror and see scrawny/fat, and weak incel - "i shouldve gymcelled" you think. you start repenting for all the "lifting is cope" threads you made, not only do you have shit looking face but now everyone will also see how weak you are and ridicule you for it. all clothes you have will fit you like shit due to your weak arms, frail shoulders and pencil neck, you will feel like shit near anyone who even remotely looks like he lifts even if he has shit face, you will be scared walking alone at night because your weak physique will invite thugs to rob you like a weak antilope invites lions to feast. i hope you suffer for your laziness and are ridiculed every time you step outside of your trashy basement.

You:

Womens reactions when you pass by:

Mughal

Banned
Better start mewing again if you want dem arm gains, boyos.

NotAnAlt

Cuck
How much muscle mass can you gain in 3 months time? Serious answers only please. People don't start wearing short sleeves until about mid May around here.

Redtiger

Incel
MewingAllDay said:
as winter and cold weather slowly turn to warm and sunny weather you will be forced to wear short sleeves and come out of long thick jackets and sweaters that cover your thin/fat, weak arms. soon you will wake up and realize how sunny and warm its outside, long sleeves wont cut it anymore. you look into the mirror and see scrawny/fat, and weak incel - "i shouldve gymcelled" you think. you start repenting for all the "lifting is cope" threads you made, not only do you have shit looking face but now everyone will also see how weak you are and ridicule you for it. all clothes you have will fit you like shit due to your weak arms, frail shoulders and pencil neck, you will feel like shit near anyone who even remotely looks like he lifts even if he has shit face, you will be scared walking alone at night because your weak physique will invite thugs to rob you like a weak antilope invites lions to feast. i hope you suffer for your laziness and are ridiculed every time you step outside of your trashy basement.

You:

Womens reactions when you pass by:

Getting anxiety just looking at the pics. 
NotAnAlt said:
How much muscle mass can you gain in 3 months time? Serious answers only please. People don't start wearing short sleeves until about mid May around here.
Not enough.

MewingAllDay

Normie
NotAnAlt said:
if you eat alot of calories and are on creatine you could gain enough not to look weak but its hard to say exactly. i suggest you start lifting.

egamcomp

Cuck
MewingAllDay said:
NotAnAlt said:
if you eat alot of calories and are on creatine you could gain enough not to look weak but its hard to say exactly. i suggest you start lifting.
Don't take creatine, will make face look bloated af

futurehuman

Normie
Good job I've been training them. Got about 1 inch bigger biceps since last year. Got to push hard in these last 3 months.

N

Nacho

lmao where do you live? we don't even have a summer in the uk

Xander

Cuck
futurehuman said:
Good job I've been training them. Got about 1 inch bigger biceps since last year. Got to push hard in these last 3 months.
What size are they now? Are you under eating?
[hr]
NotAnAlt said:
I went from 12.4 - 15.2" from September 2015 to now.

Nizoral Babe

Coper
Darkman said:
Fuck i need to Do dumbell curls 5 days a week
Triceps are around 60-75% of your arm mass. Work them hard as fuck. No need for 5 times a week though.

Brutus

King of Chads
Lol at this total cope thread

Even if you gymcel, the girls you manage to get will be pretty much always looksmatched anyway, just maybe slightly in better shape than the ones you'd normally pull.

If you don't have a big skull, getting buff will make you looks so much worse than being skinny...

And even if you manage to get ripped, it's nearly impossible without roids unless you have good genetics, which will fuck you up.

Lel

Gigachad
No need to gymcel and fuck up your pathetic joints 

do pull ups and start boxing to minimize bodyfat and increase your frame 

a good frame with nromal sized arms amogs strong biceps on a manlet body

flesh

Slayer
Lmao at thinking physique means shit. Most slayers are skinny as fuck, you think girls care that their arms are small? Just fucking lol. 

If you want to have a muscular body then by all means do, but don't think it'll make you more attractive to women. In terms of body the only things that matter are being LEAN, being TALL, and having a good shoulder to waist ratio. Doing autistic gymcel routines won't improve any of those things :giggle: . So many miscer gymcel idiots on this site recently. Go back to where you belong.

:cage2:

Ryu

Chad
legit. I started working out this week to prepare.

flesh said:
Lmao at thinking physique means shit. Most slayers are skinny as fuck, you think girls care that their arms are small? Just fucking lol. 

If you want to have a muscular body then by all means do, but don't think it'll make you more attractive to women. In terms of body the only things that matter are being LEAN, being TALL, and having a good shoulder to waist ratio. Doing autistic gymcel routines won't improve any of those things :giggle: . So many miscer gymcel idiots on this site recently. Go back to where you belong.

:cage2:
legit. Tall, lean, shoulder to waist ratio

// Infolinks