In my house I walk around in my boxer shorts 12 months of the year

TheTrews

Normie
My family are cool with it. 

It's just normal for me to do and I don't feel any embarrassment about it.

Sometimes I will put a t-shirt on if I'm cold, but usually I just wear boxer shorts without trousers/pants when I'm at home.

Why would you? It's your territory, who do you have to be dressed up to impress? I barely wear clothes all day long, even when people come to my house who gives a fuck?

TheTrews

Normie
StraxcityIsGod said:
Why would you? It's your territory, who do you have to be dressed up to impress? I barely wear clothes all day long, even when people come to my house who gives a fuck?
I go to the kitchen and living room where other family members are just wearing boxers. Is that normal? 

I think its OK to do with family. I mean you see people in shorts at the swimming pool which are basically like boxer shorts.

White God

Normie
You must be middle class. My family doesn't have a heater so it's freezing in winter LOL. I'm wearing 3 pairs of sweat pants right now

lol at this basement dweller who claims to be atlanto med nw0 masterrace.

just lol.

+++++++++++FLOAT YOURSELF YOU GOON+++++++++++
[hr]
TheTrews said:
StraxcityIsGod said:
I go to the kitchen and living room where other family members are just wearing boxers. Is that normal? 

I think its OK to do with family. I mean you see people in shorts at the swimming pool which are basically like boxer shorts.
lol at this subhuman family. float yourself.