• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

In Munich Germany right now

-So many tall white good looking chads here. 
-However hardly any people are muscular/go to the gym.  Being a gymcel would stand out here a lot. Most people just play sports or nothing at all. No need to lift since many average joes had hot girlfriends.
-Average height of white german male is a legit 6ft. 
-Practically ever ethnic german male and ethnic german female has good facial features
-This would make it seem competition is intense but
-There are tons of attractive women
-65-75% of college aged women (18-22) are sexy ( slim and fit and nice face ). 
-Because of the high abundance of attractive girls it seem that I notice more quantity of relationships then in USA where some  men holding on to there dignity but not attractive enough just don't date. 
-Any man who is at least 5ft 10 and 6/10 facially (guaranteed if ur slim and ethnic german ), they can get a hot girlfriend and date a girl up to 8-9/10
-Even ethnics ( except east asians like chinese ) were able to get sexy slim girlfriends. 
-Munich Germany doesn't really have much ethnics. 2% of population was ethic and composed of just foreign exchange students and a few rich arabs/indians
-Few ethnic arabs i saw and ethnic indians I saw managed to get a hot girlfriend interestingly enough
- 2 dark 5ft 8 curry  with beer bellies had a 7/10 sexy german girlfriend with big tits. Other guy with attractive girlfriend was a tall but skinny BBC slayer. He was also dark. I saw this columbian exchange student with 2 sexy germans, tall like 5ft 7-5ft 8 niece ass and tits flirting with this skinny columbian
-I believe the main deal breaker is being east asian and under big manlet status ( 5ft 8 ). Average height here is 6ft for ethnic germans, but this height requirement doesn't seem to be a big issue. Shorter ethnic germans i saw them still with attractive girls. 
-Obviously being ethnic is hard but the fact I saw a all 3 ethnics with attractive girlfriends makes me feel that german women value foreign men a lot. This is supported probably by the government trying to help the refugee and in general work towards a more tolerant society.
-Overall its a great place for men wanting a slim attractive girl. Hardly any feminists/sjw were there with there feminist buzzcut haircut. 
-

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
I know a dozen of Germans and half of them are recessed 

Just lol @ your theories buddy boyo

a9b3

Champion
UglyNormalFag said:

jewish anti-german hatred is eternal.

aspiringmewer49

Regular
UglyNormalFag said:

Its not a theory you utter retard its a observation

However i was suprised when I read it too since I see many subhumans here myself included

aspiringmewer49 said:
UglyNormalFag said:

However i was suprised when I read it too since I see many subhumans here myself included

This was in Munich Germany. From talking to locals I got the observation it was a more rich city, which maybe resulted in more good looking people. I also was primarily near the Ludwig Maximilian University of Munich and then went to the beer gardens and the city square. Btw what is hypergamy/dating like there. Were my observations correct or not? Im from USA so I see a lot of subhumans mogged to oblivion by german chads here.

aspiringmewer49

Regular
RefusalToLDAR said:
aspiringmewer49 said:

This was in Munich Germany. From talking to locals I got the observation it was a more rich city, which maybe resulted in more good looking people. I also was primarily near the Ludwig Maximilian University of Munich and then went to the beer gardens and the city square. Btw what is hypergamy/dating like there. Were my observations correct or not? Im from use so I see a lot of subhumans mogged to oblivion by german chads here.

Probably correct observations tbh

aspiringmewer49 said:
RefusalToLDAR said:
This was in Munich Germany. From talking to locals I got the observation it was a more rich city, which maybe resulted in more good looking people. I also was primarily near the Ludwig Maximilian University of Munich and then went to the beer gardens and the city square. Btw what is hypergamy/dating like there. Were my observations correct or not? Im from use so I see a lot of subhumans mogged to oblivion by german chads here.

Probably correct observations tbh
Which part of Germany you from.

Miroslav Chad

Regular
RefusalToLDAR said:
aspiringmewer49 said:

Did you notice any JBW game? Blonde or white guy with south european/ethnic looking women?

Miroslav Chad said:
RefusalToLDAR said:

Did you notice any JBW game? Blonde or white guy with south european/ethnic looking women?

JBW game is beyond legit in europe, and I am going as far to say it works even if your a manlet. Ethnics seem to be doing a lot better in europe then america/uk/australia as I noticed some average looking ethnics with attractive slim white women or brunnetes. However in all of the cases they were at least 5ft 10 or above, with 1 curry of 5ft 8 being the exception. Facially however they were average which is good for ethnics. 

Literally any 5/10 facially male in germany who is white and even a manlet can date a girl who is slim and attractive including brunettes and ethnic women. For ethnics  its required to be 5ft 10 and not east asian but they do a lot better in europe then uk/america/australia