• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

in high school I thought you could rent a one bedroom apartment for 300

primetime

Regular
Joined
Jul 6, 2015
Messages
1,459
Reputation
1
might as well save and buy a house than live in a shithole apartment
 

beermuscles

Newbie
Joined
Jul 22, 2016
Messages
94
Reputation
0
HarvardBusinessSchool said:
primetime said:
might as well save and buy a house than live in a shithole apartment

Buying a house will limit your geographical mobility though.

So will your job when you get a real one.
 
Joined
Jan 15, 2016
Messages
1,893
Reputation
1
beermuscles said:
HarvardBusinessSchool said:
Buying a house will limit your geographical mobility though.

So will your job when you get a real one.

I work at a very big company that has office in multiple locations.
Transferring isn't hard after a few years.
 

Married Oldcell

Regular
Joined
Jan 29, 2016
Messages
1,114
Reputation
2
beermuscles said:
HarvardBusinessSchool said:
Buying a house will limit your geographical mobility though.

So will your job when you get a real one.

You can be financially and location independent.

Plus, like he said, many jobs allow you to transfer offices and/or work from home. Just don't have a shit job where your on-site labor is more important than your substantive contributions.
 
Top