In conversation with... a Polish girl

TheTrews

Normie

After this, I basically called her out hardcore and ran her out of town, insulting and humiliating her to the hilt in both English and in stuff I translated into Polish (I told her she had an inferiority complex in Polish).

By the end she seemed completely shattered and in pieces. She had not been expecting such cold, hard truths to be fired her way. 

I ended the communication by calling her a worthless cunt and telling her to fuck off.

TheTrews

Normie
Timbuck2 said:
Why not post the thrashing you gave her?
I was too pissed off at the time to take more screenshots and I deleted her.
[hr]
Gandharva said:
Polish women  are Gold  .
So you like them now? You said this about them just a few days ago:

Gandharva said:
polsky women are ugly as sin   :giggle:

dota2

Normie
truth most gl chicks which go to live abroad are 'the smart' ones opportunists . GL ones have no problem having time of their life here

Gandharva

Banned
Harakiri said:
Gandharva said:
they are ugly as sin..physichally.

their inside is pure.
Can't defend u this time brah
polish women are goodlooking to you?

estonia,baltics have hot girlz..poland..not so much

shit talking us poles and yet he spends his time following them in the day and then trying to fuck them at night.

TheTrews

Normie
Don't worry, Polish block head potatoe nose. Your Polish women are safe in the arms of 5'6" Arab and ethnic men while you sleep alone at night.

TheTrews said:
Don't worry, Polish block head potatoe nose. Your Polish women are safe in the arms of 5'6" Arab and ethnic men while you sleep alone at night.
u are ethnic yourself buddy broyo. With no life experience. You can't get laid in uk and so u consider to move to eastern europe. just lol at this.

TheTrews

Normie
polishplayboy said:
TheTrews said:
u are ethnic yourself buddy broyo. With no life experience. You can't get laid in uk and so u consider to move to eastern europe. just lol at this.
Don't get mad with me calling me an ethnic when I clearly am whiter than you  :lol: Ethniks always get mad easy when you call them out for being non-white. How funny.

Im so sorry your Polish women choose Ahmed over you... your norwooding and potatoes face must be too much for them I guess.

Yeah eastern Europe seems OK though I wouldn't go to Poland. Your people are legit mentally ill. For the record I have banged a good number of Polish girls. They are incredibly easy.

Polishplayboy post a photo of yourself here so all western Europeans can laugh at your subhuman potatoes genetics that the Nazis wanted to wipe from this earth  :lol:

TheTrews said:
polishplayboy said:
Don't get mad with me calling me an ethnic when I clearly am whiter than you  :lol: Ethniks always get mad easy when you call them out for being non-white. How funny.

Im so sorry your Polish women choose Ahmed over you... your norwooding and potatoes face must be too much for them I guess.

Yeah eastern Europe seems OK though I wouldn't go to Poland. Your people are legit mentally ill. For the record I have banged a good number of Polish girls. They are incredibly easy.
:lol: . Dude, you have no picture proof. You also denied to be a basement dwelling living with his parents but you posted about them seeing your dick everyday.
You are a virgin and that is why u have hundreds of threads on an incel forum taking pictures of couples. just lol at this freak, you don't get laid. peple who get laid don't do that weird shitu do.

REMINDER: you are an oldcel greying hair virgin who has to leave uk to get laid :lol: you are also skinnfy too legit shit tier geneetics

TheTrews

Normie
polishplayboy said:
TheTrews said:

:lol: . Dude, you have no picture proof. You also denied to be a basement dwelling living with his parents but you posted about them seeing your dick everyday.
You are a virgin and that is why u have hundreds of threads on an incel forum taking pictures of couples. just lol at this freak, you don't get laid. peple who get laid don't do that weird shitu do.

REMINDER: you are an oldcel greying hair virgin who has to leave uk to get laid :lol: you are also skinnfy too legit shit tier geneetics
Where is your picture? I can't see it anywhere. Practise what you preach.

Like I said, I've slept with countless European girls (some from your wretched country of Poland). Who have you slept with exactly? 

I am in my early 20s boyo and I'm NW0, hair like Alain Delon. The kind of hair you could only DREAM about. Every other Polish guy I see is balding and old looking by their early twenties. Slavic genetics sure are shit.

I hear that hair pieces are a good option for baldcel potatoes heads like you. 

Post a picture of yourself I'm waiting....

TheTrews said:
polishplayboy said:

Like I said, I've slept with countless European girls (some from your wretched country of Poland). Who have you slept with exactly? 

I am in my early 20s boyo and I'm NW0, hair like Alain Delon. The kind of hair you could only DREAM about. Every other Polish guy I see is balding and old looking by their early twenties. Slavic genetics sure are shit.

u are still in fantasy land. no early twenties person has HUNDREDS of threads dedicated to what u do,
Dude, you are a subhuman with no friends. you are still a virgin u weirdo.

you shit talk us poles and say we are subhuman and yet the only conversation you ever had with a girl is polish, it was so special u had to post it on this site :lol:
LISTEN FREAK instead of posting pictures of strangers post pic of yourself with a girl. oldcel

TheTrews

Normie
polishplayboy said:
TheTrews said:

u are still in fantasy land. no early twenties person has HUNDREDS of threads dedicated to what u do,
Dude, you are a subhuman with no friends. you are still a virgin u weirdo.

you shit talk us poles and say we are subhuman and yet the only conversation you ever had with a girl is polish, it was so special u had to post it on this site :lol:
LISTEN FREAK instead of posting pictures of strangers post pic of yourself with a girl. oldcel
It's sad that your Slavic brain cannot process information it is given and retain it. I forgive you though because you are a Slavic peasant whose family couldn't read until 2000.... but I hope you remember this advice I shall impart before leaving you to your neurosis......... HAIR. PIECE.

haha best this freak villain can do is claim i have no hair. go and bump one of your stalk threads.
[hr]
Cretin probs put me on igore cuz he can't handle the TRUTH