• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

in case of butched surgery lol

MorphIncel

Rotter
what things could I do? I've had my surgical tapes that I needed to wear and now since it's a bit after my rhinoplasty, I can take them off.

The nose is still fat, I mean, the tip is big and round and the alars of the nose are way to wide. 

My starts thin and then progressively gets bigger and wider. Kinda like it was before, which I wanted to get rid off at all costs. 

With the surgical tape, it looks thin since I press the tip together etc. with the alars.

What to do? I doubt that it will change that much, I am four months post surgery. Should I run around with surgical tape on my nose all the time wtf?

MorphIncel

Rotter
Well my profile actually changed a LOT. At first it was straight, now it's not that straight anymore, it is a bit curved but in a good way, cant describe tbh

the frontal view is what bugs me...it looks like a tiny version of masterfaggots nose.

Thin at the very beginning between the eyes and then progressively getting a bit wider, and no definition...

Should I call my surgeon? Should I even sue him? Do I have a chance?!

MorphIncel

Rotter
paulus said:
Ask 4 revision if youre not satisfied

I talked with him about this and he said he is OK with it as long as it's minor things.

I don't consider this being minor, it's like I want a COMPLETE second rhinoplasty.

> I want the bridge of my nose THINNER. especially the part where I had a dorsal hump is way to broad now  :mad:
> I want the tip smaller, the alars not that wide anymore

Hmm he said he would do the second thing, the first thing I didn't notice when talking to him the first time

Chances are high that he will do it since I told him a dozen of times and he was OK with it.

My second fear is that he STILL won't be able to do what I want...its like I went to him, paid an over the top price to get a top notch surgery but am not satistfied after the first one...who knows how the second one will be like...very depressing

Ascent_II

Machine
Pics? 

Fuck you guys TBH. Wanna get a rhino to narrow my wide base and alar rims and you fags keep posting that your rhino got fucked up. Who was the surgeon first of all? Is he well reputed? Before pics? PM me if you want since I want to get a rhino in a few years.

MorphIncel

Rotter
Guys I wont share pics of me on a forum like this, I never did and I won't do that. There are dozens of members who got doxxed, I don't trust you guys that much to share private information.

However, yeah, it's still too wide and it LEGIT rage whenever I see myself in the mirror wihtout surgical tape. What kind of sad life is this...

How can a surgeon that is overpaid not do a good job, I told him exactly what to do, WTF..I'm going to smash his head in, thank god I'm low inhibition and raged on the phone previously when talking to him a month ago that son of a bitch

Ascent_II said:
Pics? 

Fuck you guys TBH. Wanna get a rhino to narrow my wide base and alar rims and you fags keep posting that your rhino got fucked up. Who was the surgeon first of all? Is he well reputed? Before pics? PM me if you want since I want to get a rhino in a few years.

Yeah that's what I wanted him to do as well but he didnt touch my alars LOL because he said he doesnt do it within the first surgery, it leaves makrs and he thought it would look good the way he did it......

If you wanna get that done which is bascially what I wanted to get done, make SURE that those idiot incel surgeons GET what you want, you really have to tell them EXACTLY what you have in mind and even then, just repeat it over and over again and get someone like your family to come to the appointments so you'll have witnesses in case he does something else  :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage:

Ascent_II

Machine
MorphIncel said:
Guys I wont share pics of me on a forum like this, I never did and I won't do that. There are dozens of members who got doxxed, I don't trust you guys that much to share private information.

However, yeah, it's still too wide and it LEGIT rage whenever I see myself in the mirror wihtout surgical tape. What kind of sad life is this...

How can a surgeon that is overpaid not do a good job, I told him exactly what to do, WTF..I'm going to smash his head in, thank god I'm low inhibition and raged on the phone previously when talking to him a month ago that son of a bitch

Ascent_II said:
Pics? 

Yeah that's what I wanted him to do as well but he didnt touch my alars LOL because he said he doesnt do it within the first surgery, it leaves makrs and he thought it would look good the way he did it......

If you wanna get that done which is bascially what I wanted to get done, make SURE that those idiot incel surgeons GET what you want, you really have to tell them EXACTLY what you have in mind and even then, just repeat it over and over again and get someone like your family to come to the appointments so you'll have witnesses in case he does something else  :rage: :rage: :rage: :rage:

Fucking lol. You probably went to a meh surgeon. 

Get a revision with Lucian Ion. 

https://www.realself.com/review/london-uk-i-belive-london-rhinoplasty-lucian-ion

Read all his reviews.

ItWontBeMe

Machine
MorphIncel said:

Doesn't it take up to 3 years to see the final product?

Swelling takes a really long time to go away, but by the 8-9 month mark you should have a very good idea of how thin your nose will be (80-90% of the swelling should be gone by that point). I'm not saying your surgeon didn't "botch your nose" (he might have), but it might be too early to tell, and your nose is still in the process of "falling into place." Again, it's impossible to tell without pics. You can easily just crop the nose. YOU WON'T GET DOXXED THAT WAY.

MorphIncel

Rotter
My nose looks like masterfaggots only thinner and smaller, but the form is pracitcally the same  :rage:

I don't think it takes 3 (!) years and I am most certain that after 3 months 80-90% of the swlelings are gone. The other "wait another year" is just bluepill BS talk to hinder you from annoying your surgeon or writing bad reviews.

I think they just want you to adapt to your new and ugly nose and then you will be satisfied and not say anything against it. too bad I don't work like that lol

plastiks

Joke
What your surgeon told you he would do vs what you expect him to do vs what he's actually capable of are all very different things. Of all the surgical work I've seen, there are maybe a handful of surgeons that are actually capable of sculpting the appearance of the nose. Which surgeon did you go to? Chances are it was one who wasn't actually capable of accomplishing the change you were looking for.

My surgeon (who was very skilled I might add) told me 90% of my result would be visible in 18 months from date of surgery, 100% in 3-4 years. But as others have said, you'll have a pretty good idea of where you are after the first few months because the majority of the swelling is gone by then.

MorphIncel

Rotter
I paid around $7000 USD, I don't know whether I should dox info on the surgeon, he is not that fameous..I didn't seek out WORLD FAMOUS surgeons to do that lol

plastiks

Joke
MorphIncel said:
I paid around $7000 USD, I don't know whether I should dox info on the surgeon, he is not that fameous..I didn't seek out WORLD FAMOUS surgeons to do that lol

You should have. Mine was only around $9000 and he has a lot of results online demonstrating what he's capable of. Never make assumptions about your surgeon's skill; if they don't have before/afters demonstrating the change you want then assume they aren't capable of doing it.

MorphIncel

Rotter
plastiks said:
MorphIncel said:

You should have. Mine was only around $9000 and he has a lot of results online demonstrating what he's capable of. Never make assumptions about your surgeon's skill; if they don't have before/afters demonstrating the change you want then assume they aren't capable of doing it.

In the region that I live he is a good one - I didn't one to come to some foreign country just to get the "best" surgeon who will still butcher my nose..there are plenty of thos ecases as well.

I saw a few before and after and talked to his previous clients, they were really really happy. He also said that he will do a revision in case the nose won't look good which was the ultimate trigger for me to pick him

There is this dean toriumi, he charges afaik 30k$, is the "god of rhinoplasty" but there are plenty of people who have complained about him

MorphIncel

Rotter
I started wearing my surgical tapes as I coudln't stand my new nose LOL 

Everytime I was looking in the mirror I started raging .....so sad