In America it seems like certain European descendants are more racist than others.

SeriousM

Normie
1. Italians (absolutely despise blacks)
2. Polish (hate most non-whites)
3. Most "white" Latinos 
4. A lot of English/Irish/Scott descendants (not as bad as the three above but in some areas like the south they're known for the racism)

Germans and Scandinavians do not seem to be nearly as aggressive with their racism as the 4 descents listed above. I would say that Italians and Polish are the biggest stormfrontcels in America but Scotts/English/Irish are not that far behind. For some strange reason, I find that the French, Germans, and especially Scandinavians don't have that excessive white pride that the 4 groups I mentioned do. A lot seem to actually be open to mixing it up and hanging out with ethnics.

Anyone know why that is?

SeriousM said:
3. Most "white" Latinos 
4. A lot of English/Irish/Scott descendants (not as bad as the three above but in some areas like the south they're known for the racism)

Germans and Scandinavians do not seem to be nearly as aggressive with their racism as the 4 descents listed above. I would say that Italians and Polish are the biggest stormfrontcels in America but Scotts/English/Irish are not that far behind. For some strange reason, I find that the French, Germans, and especially Scandinavians don't have that excessive white pride that the 4 groups I mentioned do. A lot seem to actually be open to mixing it up and hanging out with ethnics.

Anyone know why that is?
the people from texas are mostly germans and i heard they are the most racist

heilsa

Slayer
tygeruppercut said:
SeriousM said:
3. Most "white" Latinos 

Anyone know why that is?
just lol if you dont have any german background

SeriousM

Normie
tygeruppercut said:
SeriousM said:
3. Most "white" Latinos 

Anyone know why that is?
Not really, I heard that there are a lot of English descendants there too.