In all likelihood I am the ugliest member to post here

Eric Harris

Incel
You """"""""""""incels"""""""""""" don't know true pain unless you've lived a day in my body.

Abuse, vomit, spit; you name it, girls have reacted that way to me. I'm a repulsive caricature of a human. 

Life is one cruel, sick place if you're genuinely sub 5 tier like me. 

I wouldn't wish this existence on even the most hypergamous feminist false rape accusing cunt on this planet.

FuckThis

Slayer
Oh well, better you than me boya.... better you than me...

Eric Harris

Incel
This said:
Hurry up and kill yourself, honestly.
Easier said than done. I fucked up the Hangmans knot and I had to spend 10 minutes wailing around in agony but not dying. I'm petrified of trying again, despite yearning for killing. Guns are not an option.
[hr]
Troll said:
Eric Harris said:
I'm 6'3 and white but that's not the point. So is jsanza
Fraud

Next
Oh look, a coping ethnik/manlet or both thinking you can't be ugly if you're white and tall. 

I strongly advise you to consider ending your life.

cope

i'm 99% sure i uglymog everyone on here

not only is almost everything on my face recessed, i am also deformed, ethnic, NW3+ diffuse, mouth breather, hooked, crooked nose, recessed, crooked non-existent jaw, dumbo ears, NCT, framecel, bird profile, the list goes on

Eric Harris

Incel
Norwooding Ethnik said:
cope

not only is almost everything on my face recessed, i am also deformed, ethnic, NW3+ diffuse, mouth breather, hooked, crooked nose, recessed, crooked non-existent jaw, dumbo ears, NCT, framecel, the list goes on
I strongly doubt you are uglier. But you do sound repulsive like me. Condolences. Obviously a kissless virgin? 

At least you have loving ethnic parents and a tight knit family circle.
[hr]
sephy said:
Norwooding Ethnik said:
cope

not only is almost everything on my face recessed, i am also deformed, ethnic, NW3+ diffuse, mouth breather, hooked, crooked nose, recessed, crooked non-existent jaw, dumbo ears, NCT, framecel, the list goes on
cope, ur a dark haired masc ethnik hunk
Right on cue. 

Next contender please step up.

FuckThis

Slayer
literally every single guy here is a fucking fraud

I believe in nothing until I see pics and confirmation from doctor that you are a virgin

Eric Harris

Incel
FuckThis said:
literally every single guy here is a fucking fraud

I believe in nothing until I see pics and confirmation from doctor that you are a virgin
Fuck off you mentally ill degenerate faggot tranny

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
Eric Harris said:
Lance_Armweak said:
But are you an ugly ethnic manlet?
That alone makes you better than a lot of equally ugly shorter ethniks tbh

Eric Harris

Incel
UglyNormalFag said:
Eric Harris said:
If jsanza's league is obese single mums, mine is an inflatable sex doll filled with human waste fresh from a septic tank.
[hr]
This said:
At least you can make some money off youtube

I would painstakingly skin myself alive using an apple peeler then pour liquified molten steel inside my wounds to look like that.

I would love to see you OP.  If you are as unaesthetic as you say, it would break up the monotonous trend of the Good Looking Volcels pictures I receive in pms for ratings and looksmaxxing advice.

Eric Harris said:
UglyNormalFag said:
If jsanza's league is obese single mums, mine is an inflatable sex doll filled with human waste fresh from a septic tank.
[hr]
This said:
At least you can make some money off youtube

I would painstakingly skin myself alive using an apple peeler then pour liquified molten steel inside my wounds to look like that.
You're so cringe. Just end it, son.

Eric Harris

Incel
This said:
Eric Harris said:
[hr]

You're so cringe. Just end it, son.
Says the faggot redditor who worships some unfunny Jew because he's soOOoo randum XDXD.

You "literally" dedicated your username and Avi to some guy on YouTube you watch. Get a fucking grip you pathetic cunt.