In a decade, ethnics will becom more prominent in Hollywood.

SeriousM

Normie
Hollywood has been known to promote only white males for lead roles which plays a big role in women finding white men attractive (as much as anyone may deny it). In a decade, ethnics will start to get some lead roles in Hollywood movies and I am talking blockbusters. It is already happening with a lot of major shows (Scorpion with Elyes Gabel, Arrow with Manu Bennet as Deathstroke, Glenn in Walking Dead, etc.).

In a decade, a lot more Hollywood actors are going to be ethnics and there will be a future version of PUAHate that worships them. Ethnics will also become more numerous in the male modeling business.

Boss

Slayer
They need to promote latino males they are going to become the majority and blacks are making themselves extinct with racemixing(the good looking ones with good genes)

SeriousM

Normie
Boss said:
They need to promote latino males they are going to become the majority and blacks are making themselves extinct with racemixing(the good looking ones with good genes)
Too bad most latinos that are seen as attractive look completely white.

SeriousM

Normie
Joncoping said:
No, only arabs will but definitely not Indians
how so? Even lead roles meant for Arabs are taken by white actors while Indians have a decent number of actors in hollywood despite their small population size. Get over it and stop the hate, nobody finds Arab  men attractive you subhuman filth.

Joncoping

Normie
SeriousM said:
Joncoping said:
No, only arabs will but definitely not Indians
how so? Even lead roles meant for Arabs are taken by white actors while Indians have a decent number of actors in hollywood despite their small population size. Get over it and stop the hate, nobody finds Arab  men attractive you subhuman filth.
I was trolling you because you are obsessed over arabs and indians you stupid. IDGAF about Hollywood and movies, too busy smoking weed and binge drinking

SeriousM

Normie
Joncoping said:
SeriousM said:
I was trolling you because you are obsessed over arabs and indians you stupid currycel. IDGAF about Hollywood and movies, too busy smoking weed and binge drinking
The only reason I don't think that highly of Arabs is because how much they hate all non-whites from Asians to blacks to Indians despite the fact that their status in the western world is almost near the bottom. I hate how Arab immigrants fuck it up for everyone once they move to an area in high numbers because their incel ways lead to women loathing them to the point where anyone that remotely resembles them is on auto-reject. Arabs are some of the most irrational, egotistical, ugliest, sleaziest, and sociopathic people on the entire planet and to make matters worse, they chase after white women more aggressively than any other race out there. Arabs desperately try to be associated with whites at whatever costs.

Do I hate all Arabs? No

Do I hate most of them? Most people do even though they don't want to admit

Do I hate how PUAHate attempted to promote Arab men as top tier slayers? Absolutely

Of all the races, Arabs are the one race I just cannot stand and this is from a lot of real life experience of having to deal with them.

ilikedicks

Coper
I'm finding it difficult to believe this. Despite how multiculti the US is tv is still predominantly anglo. Movies are dominated by British actors and it doesn't seem to be slowing down. Infact it seems we're outsourcing even more when it comes to actors. I'm seeing more Australian and British leads than ever before. Ben Affleck as Batman will mark one of the few times we actually had an American playing lead hero in a long time (unless you count Downey).

The US will probably be similar to Brazil. Brazil is arguably one of the most ethnically diverse countries in the world despite that their entertainment and fashion industry is still white as ever. For every Marlon and Lima there's about 50 Lachowski's, Bundchens, and Soldati's

Lol one time I went down to Mexico and thought I was in the wrong place cuz all I seen were whites but they were actually Mexican lol

humanmush

Coper
blue pill

Kikes have been casting kikes and niggers in the leading roles for decades already. Kikes absolutely despise blonde nazi poster boy type males and always make their characters subhuman or evil.

humanmush said:
blue pill

Kikes have been casting kikes and niggers in the leading roles for decades already. Kikes absolutely despise blonde nazi poster boy type males and always make their characters subhuman or evil.
Legit. American history x movie has Edward Norton as lead role who is Jewish and the director tony Kaye who is also Jewish !

Joncoping

Normie

Most redpill scene in hollywood. Was crying as I watched her reaction when he stepped out of the looksmaxxing machine

Franktank

Normie
humanmush said:
blue pill

Blue pill

ilikedicks

Coper
Talent wins out in Hollywood. The most talented actors get the part. Sadly there aren't that many ethnik actors of the same caliber. The ones who do have a shred of talent like Angela Basset often get trapped in type roles for the majority of their career. We don't have very many ethnik actors that become Tom Cruise or Meryl Streep who get casted in a lot of big production ranging in genre. The closest thing we have to an  ethnik leading female is probably Zoe Saldana. Almost all other ethnik actors get casted in mainstream roles just to be the token ethnik character and not usually the central part of the story. They do this on tv a lot, cast one or two black people who either often get killed off quickly or they don't get as much screen time as the other actors eg the black chick in Vampire Diaries. We still have seperate channels and award shows for ethniks in this country just so ethniks can have their chance to shine, we still have a long way to go before ethniks are truly equal.

Oh and movies like the new Fantastic Four that bombed hard commercially after casting a black guy as Torch doesn't help ethniks at all.

humanmush said:
blue pill

Really I was under the impression that Jews worshipped northern europeans. Jews practically invented the comic book industry and before they started making the characters diverse they all used to be stereotypical wasp. There are some Jewish and ethnik characters and none of them are as whored as the wasp characters. Look at some of the oldest characters, all wasp..........Bruce Wayne, Peter Parker, Bruce Banner, Scott Summers, James Howlet, Peter Quill, Hal Jordan. Fuark superman is an alien and they made him a wasp from space who is like the spokesperson for American values and his secret identity "Clark Kent", doesn't get anymore generic wasp than that.  :giggle:

SeriousM

Normie
ilikedicks said:
I'm finding it difficult to believe this. Despite how multiculti the US is tv is still predominantly anglo. Movies are dominated by British actors and it doesn't seem to be slowing down. Infact it seems we're outsourcing even more when it comes to actors. I'm seeing more Australian and British leads than ever before. Ben Affleck as Batman will mark one of the few times we actually had an American playing lead hero in a long time (unless you count Downey).

The US will probably be similar to Brazil. Brazil is arguably one of the most ethnically diverse countries in the world despite that their entertainment and fashion industry is still white as ever. For every Marlon and Lima there's about 50 Lachowski's, Bundchens, and Soldati's
And Chris Evans (Captain America), Mark Ruffalo (Hulk), Chris Pratt (Starlord), and various others. Yes Batman and Superman roles were taken by the Brits but now Batman is back to being an American.

Doubtful about US ending up like South AMerica, the US is the same country where civil rights march happened, for some reasons the minorities in the US are not as submissive as the non-whites in Latin America and other parts of the world. Most non-whites in the US actually fight back and this the same country where a lot of SJW and anti-racism movements are happening, more so than anywhere else on the planet.

I don't think the change is going to be sudden but it will happen, almost all major TV shows have non-whites in them and in some the non-whites get badass roles (Glenn in Walking Dead, Deathstroke in The Arrow, Elyes Gabel in Scorpion, etc.). They are even making superhero movies like The Black Panther and some superheroes like Falcon are Black. Even though F4 failed, Johnny Storm was a black guy. It failed because of awful directors and it was just an awful movie, not because of Johnny Storm.

Minorities in the USA, contrary to popular belief on this forum, are actually not as self-hating as the ones in South America. As their numbers grow, most of them will start to speak out openly about not getting a chance in Hollywood and you will see some lead roles in the movies going to minorities.

Look at Fast and Furious, except for Walker, almost all of the main actors were ethnics, it was a record breaking Blockbuster.

Even Jurassic World is a poor example since minorities had stereotypical roles but FFS, you had a currycel playing the role of manager in the movie.

It has been going on for quite some time, they're breeding ethnic actors to take lead roles in a lot of the major upcoming movies. Aquaman is supposed to be played by Jason Momoa, an ethnic.
[hr]
ilikedicks said:
Talent wins out in Hollywood.
WRONG, demand > talent.

If America wants to only see white faces, then even the most talented minority will lose out to an average white guy on the big screen. Now the theme is changing in the USA as the country grows more diverse, minorities are actually in demand and having more opportunities to rise on the big screen. Almost all shows from TV comedies (Parks and Rec) to serious ones (Agents of Shield) are loaded with non-whites getting roles, because it is okay to see them on TV now.

20 years ago, no amount of talent would have landed non-whites a chance in acting.

10 years from now, you will see blockbuster movies loaded with non-white actors (Fast and Furious being a recent example).

ilikedicks

Coper
SeriousM said:
I don't think the change is going to be sudden but it will happen, almost all major TV shows have non-whites in them and in some the non-whites get badass roles (Glenn in Walking Dead, Deathstroke in The Arrow, Elyes Gabel in Scorpion, etc.). They are even making superhero movies like The Black Panther and some superheroes like Falcon are Black. Even though F4 failed, Johnny Storm was a black guy. It failed because of awful directors and it was just an awful movie, not because of Johnny Storm.
The problem here is that you're naming shows where the lead character is still white. 

SeriousM said:
Look at Fast and Furious, except for Walker, almost all of the main actors were ethnics, it was a record breaking Blockbuster.
It does, but you know more than half of the people were there for Paul Walker. None of Tyrese other movies have been extremely successful neither has Vin's since Pitch Black.

SeriousM said:
Even Jurassic World is a poor example since minorities had stereotypical roles but FFS, you had a currycel playing the role of manager in the movie.
But who was the lead character? Ethniks have been casted in supporting roles since the 60s. It's nothing revolutional or new. More ethnik leading cast would be. The star of the show. Which right now I can only think of Tyler Posey in Teen wolf and the black chick in Sleepy Hollow. Leading ethnik actors in shows that aren't marketed to ethniks that is.

Walking Dead is a poor example, as soon as they started getting too many ethniks they killed a few off. They killed the bald guy, they killed that chicks brother, and they killed off Chris rock! Now there is only Michonne, Sasha and Glenn.

[hr]

SeriousM said:
WRONG, demand > talent.
Directors have stated that the reason for the outsourcing to Britain is due to the lack of talent among up and coming American actors. That and the those with the talent are doing something else. They've also stated that young British actors have more talent than American actors of the same age specifically because acting and dancing aren't as taboo in Britain. You can still be a football player and attend acting classes so they're often over qualified for the job in comparison to American teens and young adults.

SeriousM said:
20 years ago, no amount of talent would have landed non-whites a chance in acting.
Night of the living dead had a black lead.

allindaeyes

Banned
Main reason is ethnics have A) Their own succesful cinemas or B) In the west they are told to pursue consumerism by parents. Blacks are plenty succesful in hollywood already, latinos are on the rise

Bollywood is mainly a joke but it still has some legit actors. ( Irrfan Khan who now appears in a lot of Hollywood movies too is a major one ) That guy that u posted, shahid kapoors dad is also a very legit actor. Director Vishal Bardwaj makes good movies, also great shakespeare inspired ones particularly and Mahesh bhatt makes coolish art films sometimes too

Not by vishal bardwaj but this is one of easily the best Romeo & Juliet balcony scenes I've seen ( also lol at the looks disparity ):

South Korean cinema is absolutely phenomenal, (some of best indian movies I've seen like awarapan are direct copies of korean version which I have yet to see) Lee Byunghun is a super good actor and great looks.