In 2016 , Height is the new face

Pouuop

Chad
I'v been a long time repilled guy ( since the SH days ) , I overthink and overanalyse everything and when It comes to attraction i had times when I believed height barely matters and times when I believed its everything and now I came to a conclusion :

Height + Frame > Face > Dick > Everything

I still cant get over this video  :ugh: :ugh: :ugh:

legit, lol at rodger, invisible, paulus, sephon and the rest of the 6'2+ gang trying to gaslight us with FACE

FireHaze

Gigachad
That video does not mean height > face. Adriana Lima is an amazon bitch, especially in heels so she wants really tall men.

Tall sub 6/10 guys are fucked just as much as any manlet. FACT.

BlueBalls

Chad
Just look at what the cunts are writing in the comments, all get plenty of upvotes:

[font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]She's 5'11, plus heels she's over well over 6'0. Why would she want a guy shorter than her? Especially that ugly little troll. Also, her ex husband was 6'7. She likes them tall.[/font]
[font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]so many butthurt guys under 6'7 in the comments, LMAO[/font]
[font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]I just love how butthurt all these guys are in the comments lmao Adriana is such a queen[/font]
[font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif]I prefer guys 6 2" and up.[/font]
This is hat happens when women are allowed to speak, just correct that mistake already!

[video=youtube]Legit look what the blonde girl says at the beginning and at the end of the video

Dark latino said:
[video=youtube]Legit look what the blonde girl says at the beginning and at the end of the video
I can't even watch this. Not because I care about getting heightpilled, women are just so incredibly annoying. Holy fuck. I'd rather LTR a 3/10 human female than an 8/10 whatever this is.

BlueBalls

Chad
GeneticDeadEnd said:
Dark latino said:
I can't even watch this. Not because I care about getting heightpilled, women are just so incredibly annoying. Holy fuck. I'd rather LTR a 3/10 human female than an 8/10 whatever this is.
They're pretty much all like this

Pouuop

Chad
Dark latino said:
in 2016 4/10 sloots ( 6/10 with a shit ton of makeup) feel entitled to chads

ITS OVER

Browmog

Slayer
Face is more important if you are at least average height.
Thing is, average male height is 6'3 in 2016.

BlueBalls said:
GeneticDeadEnd said:
They're pretty much all like this
I guess so...still I have met a few I liked. I bet they're all happily married by now though  :ugh:

Brutus

King of Chads
Birds
FireHaze said:
That video does not mean height > face. Adriana Lima is an amazon bitch, especially in heels so she wants really tall men.

no way

you can bang tall sub5 girls

plus many sub5 girls will date any guy who is tall and better looking than they are

FuckThis

Slayer
Nah,height is a marginal + or - 

It is never going to make it or fail you,unless you are like 5.1 or something like that

FireHaze

Gigachad
Brutus said:
FireHaze said:

no way

you can bang tall sub5 girls

plus many sub5 girls will date any guy who is tall and better looking than they are
You're actually right. My post was hyperbole.

Tall sub 6/10 guys aren't quite as screwed but still they're not going to do well in the dating scene.