• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

In 2 days, UK will have a new prime minister who is a WOMAN

Happy Rotter

Rotter
A woman who wants to abolish human rights, who genuinely believes that women are paid less than men, who wants the government to have the right to spy on its citizens, who is against gay marriage and against lowering the age of consent for gays, who implemented a blanket ban on ALL past, present and future drugs / research chemicals, who is pro-Islam (and wears a headscarf when talking to muslims), and has banned critics of Islam from entering the UK.

No doubt she will try banning prostitution here as well once in power, if she succeeds I will legit kill myself.

The funniest part? We didn't even elect her. Just fucking LOL.

Herald

Regular
Happy Rotter said:
A woman who wants to abolish human rights, who genuinely believes that women are paid less than men, who wants the government to have the right to spy on its citizens, who is against gay marriage and against lowering the age of consent for gays, who implemented a blanket ban on ALL past, present and future drugs / research chemicals, who is pro-Islam (and wears a headscarf when talking to muslims), and has banned critics of Islam from entering the UK.

No doubt she will try banning prostitution here as well once in power, if she succeeds I will legit kill myself.

On a serious note, its mind warping trying to figure out how people like that coast through politics to land important positions of power. 

If it had been men drunk with power (i.e.: Hitler, Mao, etc) then whatever inhuman acts they commit at least would have a root cause: power and control, wealth, freebies, women, etc. 

But when its people like Merkel or the cunt in this case, just WHAT ON EARTH ARE THEY AIMING FOR???
:what:

Human Abomination said:
Agains't gay marriage but pro women and Islam??? Lol wtf

Diversity and coexistence in harmony :giggle:

Happy Rotter

Rotter
FuckThis said:
lol who cares, how hot is she?

Happy Rotter

Rotter
Herald said:
Happy Rotter said:

On a serious note, its mind warping trying to figure out how people like that coast through politics to land important positions of power. 

If it had been men drunk with power (i.e.: Hitler, Mao, etc) then whatever inhuman acts they commit at least would have a root cause: power and control, wealth, freebies, women, etc. 

But when its people like Merkel or the cunt in this case, just WHAT ON EARTH ARE THEY AIMING FOR???
:what:

Lol, legit it makes no sense. She seems to really kick from destroying civil liberties, human rights, and free speech. She's quite religious (her dad was a vicar), so I think that's where she gets her moralistic entitlement from.

FuckThis said:
Happy Rotter said:
You couldn't make this shit up:

C U C K E D
U
C
K
E
D

LEGIT
E
G
I
T

Currycel

Regular
Just lol at all the people who actually believed the brexit vote meant something. Britain is staying in EU and taking all of the Middle East, just wait and watch