Molasses

Coper
Assuming you're a long term incel you will most likely not be able to handle attractive girls immediately when you improve your looks (assuming you wont become 8/10)

I hate PUA, but some of the stuff they talk about is true. Girls would challenge you, test you, give you signs, fuck with your emotions.etc

and you have to know how to escalate (it's not as hard as PUAs would make you believe but if you're inexperienced it might take some time)

In my experience when I fail to recognize these things and act in the appropriate manner I begin turning off the girl

Also if you want to have higher chance of shagging hot chicks you need Status, these girls wont just put out to an above average looking guy without a reason

IcedEarth

Slayer
girls that troll you much are just doing it to make feel themselves good, like "if I can reject 50 guys it means I'm better than them combined"; if she's into you she makes it easy for you and you can escalate only on those women

if she rejects you instantly she's not interested

if she flirts she's using you as an emotional vibrator

if she's around you always, she's silent and shy, or laughs at everything you say, or she touches you a lot, you can escalate

and numbers game above everything else

Legit

I experienced this enough. There is a personality readjustment to get congruent to the new halo effect,

Molasses

Coper
Machiavellian said:
Legit

I experienced this enough. There is a personality readjustment to get congruent to the new halo effect,
Yes I improved my looks but not maximized yet, I thought I would get laid as soon as I find girls that consider me sexually, but I couldn't handle girls as good as I thought I would.

From lack of experience 

sluts don't prefer inexperienced guys

Anakind

King of Chads
Molasses said:
I hate PUA, but some of the stuff they talk about is true. Girls would challenge you, test you, give you signs, fuck with your emotions.etc
The more attractive you are the less a girl would do any of that shit. Do you think some spoiled cunt would "shit test" George Clooney or Channing Tatum?

Molasses said:
Machiavellian said:
Legit

Yes I improved my looks but not maximized yet, I thought I would get laid as soon as I find girls that consider me sexually, but I couldn't handle girls as good as I thought I would.

From lack of experience 

sluts don't prefer inexperienced guys
Only time a girl ever prefers an inexperienced guy is virgin girls and that isn't all the time. It is either they want an experienced first or to share the first.

Faking it is how I made it.
[hr]
Anakind said:
Molasses said:
The more attractive you are the less a girl would do any of that shit. Do you think some spoiled cunt would "shit test" George Clooney or Channing Tatum?
There is a threshold where the guy is attractive enough to have a shot, this guy is shit tested.

Than the guy who is top tier simply gets it.

Molasses

Coper
Exactly 

it seems that guys here don't even recognize the desperate slut 

these girls don't get 8+ guys all the time, contrary to what a lot of people here believe 

most 8+ guys have high standards and want 8+ woman themselves or they wont put much effort

you don't have to look like a MM for desperate sluts, but you also have to be above average looking for a shot

IcedEarth

Slayer
Molasses said:
Exactly 

it seems that guys here don't even recognize the desperate slut 

these girls don't get 8+ guys all the time, contrary to what a lot of people here believe 

most 8+ guys have high standards and want 8+ woman themselves or they wont put much effort

you don't have to look like a MM for desperate sluts, but you also have to be above average looking for a shot
finally some mental sanity in here

Bojack

Lookism God
Game is a lie it's all about looks you aspies