Joined
Jan 14, 2016
Messages
619
Reputation
0
when i walk around perma squinting, jaw clenched, biceps flexed, abs tightened, cheeks sucked in, chest pumped.


:visitgandy:
 

OnTheRun

Slayer
Joined
Oct 1, 2015
Messages
2,082
Reputation
7
You forgot to pout your lips like this while sucking your cheeks tho



Now you can slay
[hr]
jk stop doing all that shit asap. People notice it and will think you're an arrogant tryhard faggot.
 

DOMorDEATH7

Incel
Joined
Jan 11, 2016
Messages
137
Reputation
0
*Squinting causes crow's feet
*Cheeks sucked causes buccinator hypertrophy
*Tensing your muscles increases your cortisol

gg
 

Reflex

Lookism God
Joined
Jul 2, 2015
Messages
20,367
Reputation
5
OnTheRun said:
You forgot to pout your lips like this while sucking your cheeks tho



Now you can slay
[hr]
jk stop doing all that shit asap. People notice it and will think you're an arrogant tryhard faggot.
lolwhat
 

Cloud

Gigachad
Joined
Sep 20, 2015
Messages
6,660
Reputation
0
I'm tense in public because I'm paranoid someone wants to beat me up/mug me. My adrenaline is always pumping :help:
 
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
4,664
Reputation
5
DOMorDEATH7 said:
*Squinting causes crow's feet
*Cheeks sucked causes buccinator hypertrophy
*Tensing your muscles increases your cortisol

gg
You just can't win as an incel

Shut it down
 

choicebyforce

Normie
Joined
Dec 8, 2015
Messages
1,975
Reputation
1
DOMorDEATH7 said:
*Squinting causes crow's feet
*Cheeks sucked causes buccinator hypertrophy
*Tensing your muscles increases your cortisol

gg
What effects would happen from forcefully blowing air into an instrument? Do those people have overdeveloped muscles in the face?
 

gold

Coper
Rotters
Joined
Sep 30, 2015
Messages
740
Reputation
17
Cloud said:
I'm tense in public because I'm paranoid someone wants to beat me up/mug me. My adrenaline is always pumping :help:
fuck dat feel :(
 
// Infolinks