Immortality or being 8+ Chad

Harbinger

Normie
Would you rather have the power of immortality, but you will always be a 4/10 and theres no way around that. Or be 8+ Chad and the world is yours. Which one would you pick?

Edit:

I would rather pick immortality. I'll be Immortal and see how civilized and powerful human can become. Also in the future you will get to fuck 10/10 robot chicks and travel across the galaxies.

Ascent

Normie
Harbinger said:
Would you rather have the power of immortality, but you will always be a 4/10 and theres no way around that. Or be 8+ Chad and the world is yours. Which one would you pick?

8/10 boyo.

If you didn't say 'you'll always be a 4/10' I'd pick that because you could workcel for the next few hundred years and eventually get genetic changes which would be introduced as society develops.

ThatDude

Coper
8/10
Immortality is lame, you'll eventually die/suicide yourself either way

just lol.

sure, immortal 4/10 for me please, so i can have an endless shitty life.
you can't even rot as an immortal. 
wtf op?!?!?

Harbinger

Normie
Paedophile Clown said:
just lol.

wtf op?!?!?

You can just fuck 10/10 robot girls and travel across the galaxies. Who wouldn't want that. And you can see how evolve we can become.

Harbinger said:
Paedophile Clown said:
just lol.

wtf op?!?!?

You can just fuck 10/10 robot girls and travel across the galaxies. Who wouldn't want that. And you can see how evolve we can become.

sex with robots is meh

an 8+ chad is immortal!

ugliest

King of Chads
immortality of course, i would rob banks and put billion dollars in my surgeries to be 9+

Immortality.

1000 years from now, facial bones will be meaningless. I'd rather wait it out as a 4 and become a god.

useless question as we can't choose, but, if i had to answer, i'd pick immortality. the things you could do...

Harbinger

Normie
MushroomCloud said:
Immortality.

1000 years from now, facial bones will be meaningless. I'd rather wait it out as a 4 and become a god.

:clap:

somebody gets it.