Immigrant parents = guaranteed inceldom and lost youth.

SeriousM

Normie
Especially if you had Asian or  Indian parents. I think the main reason those races struggle is because their parents push them to be high inhibition beta males in their adolescence and beat them for shit like getting B's in school, they also discourage social life and athletics by not letting their kids take part in it.

I would rather be a manlet than be born to such parents.

allindaeyes

Banned
well let me tell you you are wrong... maybe asians but my parents would rather I be social and athletic than smart. ( I am naturally ok/good, I get bs and as without trying ) They always force me into extrovert situations, I have heard the same from some arab friends that their parents do the same and want them to not sit around on their computer and be anti social and force them in sports. I would ratehr they beat me if i get cs or something tbh

SeriousM

Normie
allindaeyes said:
well let me tell you you are wrong... maybe asians but my parents would rather I be social and athletic than smart. ( I am naturally ok/good, I get bs and as without trying ) They always force me into extrovert situations, I have heard the same from some arab friends that their parents do the same and want them to not sit around on their computer and be anti social and force them in sports. I would ratehr they beat me if i get cs or something tbh
it aint just about you dumb fuck, it's about most indian kids

SeriousM

Normie
deadinsidedeadoutside said:
if anything asian/indian parents are redpilled, they know their child wont have a chance at reproduction if they dont get a high paying job and get an arranged marriage

thats why they put emphasis on jobs, money, and education
fuck having kids