Cruelty

Normie
Gorilla Crew
But they're all either fat or black. I get this response even without a huge dick.

foreheadman

Oldcel
Show proof fraud
Shut the fuck you frauding microdick nigger. you are not even measuring correctly near the base, your dick is 7.5 at best. Whats 7.5×6 compared to my 8.5 inch, filthy and veiny fat cock?
20200214_181015.jpg

The truth is I dick mog you to death, your mother would have a vaginal prolapse if I stuck my massive, well endowed 8.5 inch donkey dick in her tight little pussy. I would rape that bitch infront of you and you wouldn't do shit but cry in fear and beg for mercy, you low t small frame skinnyfat nigger cuck.
220px-Christiaen_van_Couwenbergh_-_Three_Young_White_Men_and_a_Black_Woman_-_WGA5568.jpg
:cage2:

niggers are pussies, which is why it's so easy for arabs to enslave and genocide them by the millions. throughout history, billions of niggers have been genocided for thousands of years by arabs, you coping idiot
Araba.jpg

arabs brutally torment niggers. niggers can't do shit against arabs, you delusional subhuman. you are a pussy and you will cower in fear against an arab man

look at kickboxer Badr Hari for example, you stupid subhuman. he is an arab and he can brutally beat up any nigger there is easily. he beats up black nigger subhumans like they are nothing..
CapitalQuaintAlbertosaurus-max-1mb.gif

any arab will brutally destroy a nigger in a fight. keep crying for the countless niggers being burned to death by arabs, you irrelevant worthless shitskin cockroach son of a bitch
libya4.jpg
:goodfellas:

keep crying for your worthless subhuman aids-infested ebola-ridden shitskin parasite nigger brothers and sisters dying, you worthless subhuman shitskin. arabs will rape your mother kill yourself, you faggot cumswallower
tenor (1) (1).gif

stone

Coper
Shut the fuck you frauding microdick nigger. you are not even measuring correctly near the base, your dick is 7.5 at best. Whats 7.5×6 compared to my 8.5 inch, filthy and veiny fat cock?

The truth is I dick mog you to death, your mother would have a vaginal prolapse if I stuck my massive, well endowed 8.5 inch donkey dick in her tight little pussy. I would rape that bitch infront of you and you wouldn't do shit but cry in fear and beg for mercy, you low t small frame skinnyfat nigger cuck.
View attachment 7471

niggers are pussies, which is why it's so easy for arabs to enslave and genocide them by the millions. throughout history, billions of niggers have been genocided for thousands of years by arabs, you coping idiot
View attachment 7473

arabs brutally torment niggers. niggers can't do shit against arabs, you delusional subhuman. you are a pussy and you will cower in fear against an arab man

look at kickboxer Badr Hari for example, you stupid subhuman. he is an arab and he can brutally beat up any nigger there is easily. he beats up black nigger subhumans like they are nothing..
View attachment 7474

any arab will brutally destroy a nigger in a fight. keep crying for the countless niggers being burned to death by arabs, you irrelevant worthless shitskin cockroach son of a bitch
View attachment 7475

keep crying for your worthless subhuman aids-infested ebola-ridden shitskin parasite nigger brothers and sisters dying, you worthless subhuman shitskin. arabs will rape your mother kill yourself, you faggot cumswallower
View attachment 7477
I love these high school presentation like comments, very nice indeed

Vvvvxxxx

Dickpill is real

View attachment 7471

View attachment 7473

View attachment 7474

View attachment 7475

View attachment 7477
Autist. No proof that’s you

Userr

bjj brownbelt
Autists
https://worldpenis.tadaa-data.de

French men have the thickest dicks in the World from measured studies (not self reported BS).

Go search on the internet length vs girth and see what women think is more satisfying, girls don't want pencil dick BBCs. They want Thick French Meat.
i think its legitimate to seome extent maybe not best but france has good penis statistics from other sources

BEBE

#1 ally
Truecels