Vvvvxxxx

Dickpill is real
face is what helps you get gl girls, dick is just the icing on the cake
for a blackpilled forums you guys cope a lot when it comes to dick. Of course face is more important than dick but we all know the competition never ends. So any advantage you have over the next man matters.

striker

libertarian
for a blackpilled forums you guys cope a lot when it comes to dick. Of course face is more important than dick but we all know the competition never ends. So any advantage you have over the next man matters.
idk how i'm coping just calling out the fact you choose to post a fat ass war pig and brag about it

better than me though, i back up none of my claims/larps

Vvvvxxxx

Dickpill is real
idk how i'm coping just calling out the fact you choose to post a fat ass war pig and brag about it

better than me though, i back up none of my claims/larps
as long as you’re not denying the dickpill by trying to distract. Like that was the only girl I posted lmao

343 Guilty Spark

Infinite Divine PSL Incarnation
HQNP
i coined the term warpig ages ago on sh, i cant believe it's taken off this much, i don't like acting narcy at all but i gotta take credit for this one. it's my greatest invention

foreheadman

Oldcel
lol. Not everyone worships white women you autist. Tbh I hate how hairy they are LMAO. That’s why they’re obsessed with shaving. Black people have less hair, therefore our women have even less hair.
It's not about the race, but I was hoping for higher quality women from the bbc, those women you posted look ugly as shit.

YourFaceIsYourLife

LTR = cuck | Effort = it's over | Sun = life
Masculinity Crew
Fucking degenerate honkies ITT keep hating on a successful black man. You mad that white women love BBC?

Vvvvxxxx

Dickpill is real
This is so typically nigger - posts pics of low class whores and act as though you’re some hot shot.

You’re still incel if you can’t fuck anything above a 5 / 10
Cope for me microdick. I will fuck a 4 today and a 7 tomorrow. DGAF. Thought you people were blackpilled. Males are about quantity. Keep deluding yourself, you can’t even fuck a 40 year old 3.