Tiny Micro Penis

Shitskin Whisperer
These girls look black old fat and disgusting,you may as well fuck cows n donkeys with your dick wtf is this? You look like you would be willing to fuck any walking Mammoth
Niggers will fuck pretty much anything

They’re r-selected species

Low parental investment

Spread the seed

retrudedmaxilla

Gigachad
seriously how the fuck do people use the texting part of the app on snap for sexting? or talking in general? it’s so disembodied from actual social interaction literally ALL my snaps are pictures of me with text in front and girls always snap like that as well.
100% get bored and always ghost once someone starts texting me you have fucking green for that not Snapchat

retrudedmaxilla

Gigachad
good thread btw OP also lol at everyone coping getting girls cuz of big dick+body halo+low inhib and he never shows his face

Vvvvxxxx

Dickpill is real
seriously how the fuck do people use the texting part of the app on snap for sexting? or talking in general? it’s so disembodied from actual social interaction literally ALL my snaps are pictures of me with text in front and girls always snap like that as well.
100% get bored and always ghost once someone starts texting me you have fucking green for that not Snapchat
I use both

Vvvvxxxx

Dickpill is real
yet you choose to post this war pig:

:goodfellas: :goodfellas:
Didn’t even fuck her lmao. Not even in a 100 mile radius of me. Just posting the reactions girls have to a big dick. While you cope with your small/average dick. I can get away with behaviour you can only dream of. Also you’ll never satisfy your girl with your small dick

Didn’t even fuck her lmao. Not even in a 100 mile radius of me. Just posting the reactions girls have to a big dick. While you cope with your small/average dick. I can get away with behaviour you can only dream of. Also you’ll never satisfy your girl with your small dick
face is what helps you get gl girls, dick is just the icing on the cake