Vvvvxxxx

Dickpill is real
Where are the white women at?
lol. Not everyone worships white women you autist. Tbh I hate how hairy they are LMAO. That’s why they’re obsessed with shaving. Black people have less hair, therefore our women have even less hair.

PunchFace

Normie
Don’t know how to prove it on here. But I did fuck her 3 times

If ur gonna brag. Gotta prove. The proof I seen is her talking to u like an orbiter after getting some simp worship from u

Lol just lol

Vvvvxxxx

Dickpill is real
If ur gonna brag. Gotta prove. The proof I seen is her talking to u like an orbiter after getting some simp worship from u

Lol just lol
believe what you want. Didnt

Lol just lol
Man you lookism people read so much into texts. These are just segments of a long ass chat.

960DA394-6CF8-493A-A7A0-746DE2BBDEDE.jpeg
Basically fucked her before I travelled. I was sick and she got sick from me. Lmao.

Userr

buddhism
Autists
Imagine being Neanderthal. Africans are the only pure Homo sapiens JFL at your low IQ
ARE YOU A FUCKING RETARDED "NIGGER" BRO NEANDEERTHALS ARE GOOD TO START WITH AND SECOND NEANDERTHALS HAS NOTHIGN TO DO WITH HOMO ERCTUS ITS SOMETHIGN COMPETLELY FUCKING ELSE AND YOU OBVIOSULY HAVE NO IDEA ABOUT THE ANTRHOLPOLGY BEHIND NIGGERS BEING HOMO ERCTUS

Userr

buddhism
Autists
Because most guys are frauds. I can fraud 10 inches easy to females.
YOUR DICK IS SUB 8 YOU RETARDED "NIGGER" YOU STARTED THE MESSUREMNT ATLEAST 1 AND HALF INCH AWAY FROM YOUR ACTUEAL FUCKING DICK RETARD

Vvvvxxxx

Dickpill is real
YOUR DICK IS SUB 8 YOU RETARDED "NIGGER" YOU STARTED THE MESSUREMNT ATLEAST 1 AND HALF INCH AWAY FROM YOUR ACTUEAL FUCKING DICK RETARD
Cope more microdick Neanderthal. It’s 8 inches and thick. That’s why bitches love it

Userr

buddhism
Autists
Cope more microdick Neanderthal. It’s 8 inches and thick. That’s why bitches love it
YOUR MESSURMENT WAS WAY FUCKING OF. NEANDERTHALS ARE A GOOD RACE AND EVERYONE THAT IS MIXED WITH THEM ARE THE HIGHEST IQS ON EARTH