• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Imagine living in Australia and not being NT and extroverted

sin

UNZOGGABLE
Staff member
Admin
im hyper NT. i even NT mog australians

looksmaxx

Champion
Autists
Holy shit went on tinder australia legit every guy is a chad there

UglyNormalFag

serial dog molester
looksmaxx said:
Holy shit went on tinder australia legit every guy is a chad there

The first guys shown are always the best looking. It's not act[size=xx-large]ually indicative of the median looks level of a place [/size]

[size=xx-large]B[size=xx-large]ut they definitely mog Americans tho[size=xx-large]ugh[/size][/size][/size]

you can live in australia to absorb extroversion and then go back to finland

a9b3

Champion
I know a subhuman ugly jew nosed uberbirdcel framelet australian who plays dinosaur pc games and plays with legos at 22 and still has a gf and sex. (Srs he is jackson from the official podcast) so idk about your dumb theories

ethmlethiqcel

Megastar
Gorilla Crew
a9b3 said:
I know a subhuman ugly jew nosed uberbirdcel framelet australian who plays dinosaur pc games and plays with legos at 22 and still has a gf and sex. (Srs he is jackson from the official podcast) so idk about your dumb theories

I wonder if there isn't a good reason for this, I didn't even play with legos when I was a child.

Magnifique

let's get morbid
Staff member
Super Moderator
ethmlethiqcel said:
a9b3 said:

I wonder if there isn't a good reason for this, I didn't even play with legos when I was a child.

Playing with toys is one of the greatest things you can do for empathy and imagination.
I do it almost on the daily.

BritneySpearsfan

Joke
HQNP
BOING 747 said:
Imagine living anywhere and not being NT