Imagine if America was all white...

CKo

Incel
Overall America would be the most advanced & prosperous nation on Earth (even more than now) as you would witness innovation and opulence never seen before on the 3rd rock from the sun.

I mean America is 60% white in contemporary times (and still somehow) a developed country and not Brazil-tier yet (although it will be eventually) but my goodness an all-white America would be absolutely amazing.

Magnus

Lookism God
Well the South is the most white look how great it is  :lol:

CKo

Incel
Magnus said:
South is filled with Negroes you ignoramus as it's the largest hotbed for African-Americans. Detroit would be heaven if America was all-white as I can just envision Detroit as a beautiful metropolis and a stronghold for technological innovation.

Magnus

Lookism God
CKo said:
Magnus said:
South is filled with Negroes you ignoramus as it's the largest hotbed of African-Americans.
And whose fault is that? :lol:
Anyways it still has more whites on average than the coastal/northern states

Magnus said:
Actually New England is and it's pretty much like a European country compared to the rest of America quality of life wise. Northern European that is, not something like Greece LOL.

@ op you brought the slaves, dealwitit.

Darkman

Normie
CKo said:
Overall America would be the most advanced & prosperous nation on Earth (even more than now) as you would witness innovation and opulence never seen before on the 3rd rock from the sun.

I mean America is 60% white in contemporary times (and still somehow) a developed country and not Brazil-tier yet (although it will be eventually) but my goodness an all-white America would be absolutely amazing.
Cope. Japan and the other gook countries would make America look like a joke with their higher IQs.

OccamsRazorBurn

Gigachad
Magnus said:
CKo said:
South is filled with Negroes you ignoramus as it's the largest hotbed of African-Americans.

Only true when you compare Southern Appalachia with somewhere like NYC, Baltimore, etc.

CKo

Incel
Heterosexual Male said:
Magnus said:
Actually New England is and it's pretty much like a European country compared to the rest of America quality of life wise. Northern European that is, not something like Greece LOL.

Not me as my ancestors didn't own any slaves. However (of course) slavery was a terrible decision in hindsight and Negroes should've been sent back to Africa after slavery was abolished. I mean that's why I always laugh @ Confederate flag-waving morons who hate Negroes but simultaneously supported slavery as slavery is the only reason niggers (that you hate) are in America!

Magnus

Lookism God
OccamsRazorBurn said:
Magnus said:

Only true when you compare Southern Appalachia with somewhere like NYC, Baltimore, etc.
Basically my argument was that more developed places like LA or New York City had less whites on average than Southern/Midwestern "hick" rural places

OccamsRazorBurn

Gigachad
Magnus said:
OccamsRazorBurn said:
Basically my argument was that more developed places like LA or New York City had less whites on average than Southern/Midwestern "hick" rural places

The rural Midwest is very white. The rural South? Not so much. 

Heterosexual Male said:
Magnus said:

Yep. I seriously lol every time I see Southern politicians droning on & on about 'American exceptionalism' when the South as a whole, drags the rest of the country down.

CKo

Incel
OccamsRazorBurn said:
Magnus said:

Baltimore is one the most dangerous cities in America you dolt. NYC has a significant amount of whites and Asians residing in it. Have you ever been to Los Angeles? It's like one big stanky mestizo barrio.

Darkman

Normie
Gooks countries have higher IQs and would build better countries than a country of honkeys.

UglySlayerCel

Banned
Whites are cucks and they will die out because of it
Not a hater its just a matter of natural selection

OccamsRazorBurn

Gigachad
CKo said:
OccamsRazorBurn said:
Baltimore is one the most dangerous cities in America you dolt. NYC has a significant amount of whites and Asians residing in it. Have you ever been to Los Angeles? It's like one big stanky mestizo barrio.

I agree. I was comparing the only "super white" region of the South (Appalachia), with the parts of the Eastern seaboard that have a lot of non-white people.
[hr]
UglySlayerCel said:
Whites are cucks and they will die out because of it
Not a hater its just a matter of natural selection

As long as there are trailer parks in the South, white people will not die out.

Darkman said:
Gooks countries have higher IQs and would build better countries than a country of honkeys.
Gook countries aren't anything to want to be especially not by lookism's philosophy.

Their culture is buiilt on workceling. (to think westerners complain about it try living in Asia) and it starts in grade school. Everyone here talks about Highschool and College being the best years, Asians never had the best years, period. Hence suicide rates. Not to mention their human development index is poor.

Japan, the best one and Japan is the most western influenced Asian country.