• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Imagine how vast the internet is; lookism is like a single planet in the universe

yungfett

Regular
Can you all imagine all the other forums out there that we haven't even discovered yet? I wonder how many active forums there are in total on the internet. I imagine it has to be at least a million. What if we found a parallel dimension version of lookism, wouldnt that be crazy? and it would have similar posters and jargon. Except in the parallel dimension version of lookism, invisible is a slayer, anakind is well adjusted and NT, tyger is a shitposter, etc etc

Foxx

Average Guy
Now imagine all the other planets in the universe. If just one of them has its own internet there might be another Lookism. Think of it as our brother from another mother forum.

yungfett

Regular
Foxx said:
Now imagine all the other planets in the universe. If just one of them has its own internet there might be another Lookism. Think of it as our brother from another mother forum.

thats actually really crazy to think about, you're blowing my mind