Imagine how pathetic you would need to be that you were jealous of eggman

I'm sure it's been posted before:

[video=youtube]
Shouldn't this give most people hope? There are chronic fucking autismo losers who are hating on him and actually feel betrayed, how dismal must your life be? I mean, I'm pretty pathetic and am a failure in most regards, but I wouldn't hate on this guy for getting a fucking girlfriend. Most of those losers on /r9k/ are literally the bottom 0.1% of men.

OnTheRun

Slayer
He doesn't give me hope since getting a gf isn't my goal but yea, ppl that hate him for being "happier" and not a rotfaggot are pathetic and jealous

OldRooster

King of Chads
Nambog2 Revengeance said:
I'm sure it's been posted before:
Then why did you post it again if there is an active thread with more than 30 replys?

FuckThis

Slayer
Why wouldnt they hate him? The guy has been lyingm  And now that he has status,he has also power over these truecels. 

That is why you should never watch youtube,it always leads to this.

FuckThis said:
Why wouldnt they hate him? The guy has been lyingm  And now that he has status,he has also power over these truecels. 

That is why you should never watch youtube,it always leads to this.
Because even in spite of him having a girlfriend, he's still VISIBLY fucked and is regarded as a physical anomaly for males his age. For you to be WORSE OFF than eggman would require a special kind of subhumanity that is most probably self inflicted.

@"OldRooster"

Didn't see the other thread.