imagine how many hot NT lovers are having passionate valentines sex

assburger

Gigachad
it boils the blood

why are they allowed to be happy but i'm not

it seems it has become a problem being socially disconnected from humans and a worthless retard

kibo

Chad
UglyNormalFag must be having romantic dinner now  :mrgreen:

assburger

Gigachad
Brutus said:
You are an omega male
legit like i said recently on a thread pertaining to that i am as close to a flea as it gets

Invisible

King of Chads
@"assburger" what keeps you from killing yourself or going ER seen as it's not just the spergs that's killing you but also, betadom and friendlessness?

luh you doe  :inlove:

assburger

Gigachad
Invisible said:
@"assburger" what keeps you from killing yourself or going ER seen as it's not just the spergs that's killing you but also, betadom and friendlessness?

like i've said, lack of access to firearms/willpower/test etc..

ur right tho.. i must be one of the only ppl in the world in this situation. even here i am the biggest loser.

i'd like if i cud simply die right now, and i wud also enjoy gunning down sexually active young NTs i'm sure. they have completely ruined me.

Invisible

King of Chads
assburger said:
Invisible said:

ur right tho.. i must be one of the only ppl in the world in this situation. even here i am the biggest loser.

i'd like if i cud simply die right now, and i wud also enjoy gunning down sexually active young NTs i'm sure. they have completely ruined me.

I'm NT but as incel as can be. Would you gun me down?

When you eventually go ER will you let the sub5s NTs run free or kill them too?

Ryu

Staff member
kunikus said:
Retards are happy too.

I'd never be able to love someone I cannot lick, I'd sure love someone with a ɔ ı ʇ ǝ ɥ ʇ s ǝ ɐ pussy.

assburger

Gigachad
Invisible said:
assburger said:

I'm NT but as incel as can be. Would you gun me down?

When you eventually go ER will you let the sub5s NTs run free or kill them too?
no ur safe.

some sub-5s are in the danger zone, for instance 4+ whites. 4+ whites and 6+ ethnics are my theoretical ideal targets i believe.