Rate Imagine having a gf like this

TikeMyson

Dark Triad BBC
Shitposters
Id rather go Murphy than have a gf like this

I wouldnt be unhappy with her, but honestly I like my girls a little bit roasty. Maybe my mind is mentally scarred or something but I do enjoy a girl that's not completely pure. Maybe its just because I can click better with them being experienced myself, or maybe I just have roasty stockholm syndome and dont realize how fucked my mind really is

ullzzangincel

Lookism God
I wouldnt be unhappy with her, but honestly I like my girls a little bit roasty. Maybe my mind is mentally scarred or something but I do enjoy a girl that's not completely pure. Maybe its just because I can click better with them being experienced myself, or maybe I just have roasty stockholm syndome and dont realize how fucked my mind really is
thats a 30 yr old milf lmfao.

slay

ltr = everything
now i know why op was always kvetching about pedophiles. he was one all along!

ullzzangincel

Lookism God
now i know why op was always kvetching about pedophiles. he was one all along!

Dai Si is an actress in China. Born on August 14, 1991. Dai Si made her acting debut in the 2017 television drama “Eternal Love.” She has since appeared in a number of popular dramas, including “The Flame’s Daughter” (2018) and “While We’re Still Young” (2018).

Born: Aug 14, 1991 (age 28)
Star Sign: Leo
Height: 170 cm

:jag:
She is clearly a grown woman. You are fucking retarded tbh. Do you even know what an underage chinese girl looks like?