Imagine going through high school as this small guy

HarryBalls

Coper
Joined
Jul 27, 2015
Messages
722
Reputation
1
Looks like he was really intelligent. It must have been a torture being 17 and looking like that while attending high school.

He died a month after that video btw. And he believed he lived a happy life or that's how he coped.


[video=youtube]
 

ilikedicks

Coper
Joined
Jul 1, 2015
Messages
978
Reputation
1
When I first saw the image I didn't even think that was a person. Jesus fuck nature, you asshole.

The oldest survivor apparently. Imagine a person like this walking up to you in the dark without you being aware of their disease. I'd legit think it was something from outer space. 


FUCKING CHRIST....nature why u do dis. Poor guy....if I had one wish i'd wish for a world free of any sort of disease ;-; people don't deserve to be born like this.




.....Just wow, there is no god.
 

JustLOL

Incel
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
339
Reputation
1
ilikedicks said:
When I first saw the image I didn't even think that was a person. Jesus fuck nature, you asshole.

The oldest survivor apparently. Imagine a person like this walking up to you in the dark without you being aware of their disease. I'd legit think it was something from outer space. 


FUCKING CHRIST....nature why u do dis. Poor guy....if I had one wish i'd wish for a world free of any sort of disease ;-; people don't deserve to be born like this.
megamind tier.

i feel so bad for laughing, but i can't help it.
 
Joined
Jul 16, 2015
Messages
309
Reputation
1
FUCKING HELL!!!!!! People like this prove to me that there is no god. No higher deity would let a human suffer in this manner.
 

HarryBalls

Coper
Joined
Jul 27, 2015
Messages
722
Reputation
1
Chris Hemsworth said:
FUCKING HELL!!!!!! People like this prove to me that there is no god. No higher deity would let a human suffer in this manner.
Atleast that small guy didn't suffer much in terms of everyday physical pain.

This guy did. Every single day. His mother cared for him. Their skin is so fragile it literally peels so they have to use bandages that get attached to the skin and than have to be changed causing terrible suffering.

They are so called "butterfly children" the term given to those born with the disease, as their skin is seen to be as delicate and fragile as a butterfly's wings

He is 36 years old in this video. He suffered since he was born.

His mother taking bandages off, those dark things(necrosis) are wounds on his delicate skin:





Documentary:


[video=youtube]
 

Gots 2 Ball

Incel
Joined
Jul 26, 2015
Messages
199
Reputation
0
I shed a tear during this video. I'm gonna get high for this little negus. This world is fucked up. This is why I need to be a billionaire. I will look out for these motherfuckers that lost out on the genetic lottery. Somebody please send me a few billion and I will make the world a better place. What do these people and governments even do with their money? Nobody has empathy these days. Everyone is obsessed with getting validation from social media and sex. I'm really out here trying to get rich so I can help these poor motherfuckers.
 

Shit

Incel
Joined
Jul 15, 2015
Messages
490
Reputation
0


This guy is absolutely fucked.



















































































because he's ethnic.
[hr]
HarryBalls said:
Looks like he was really intelligent. It must have been a torture being 17 and looking like that while attending high school.

He died a month after that video btw. And he believed he lived a happy life or that's how he coped.


[video=youtube]
The moment I saw the video title, my mind said:

C O P I N G
 

Jawline

Always Mewing
Mewslims
Joined
Jul 19, 2015
Messages
1,424
Reputation
169
RodgerRabbit said:
I honestly feel so bad complaining about my life & looks when people like him were dealt a much worse hand yet actually make the best out of it. 

Anyone who has the balls to make fun of him should be hit in the face with a baseball bat.
This. Acutally seeing him talking like that, with confidence made me realise that my looks aren't that bad and im overreacting. This guy is a hero, i can't imagine being him.

Fun fact: plenty of users here are working hard on creating bad karma and they have chances to look like that in their next lifes.
 
Top