Imagine getting an American accent from consuming American media

6ft4

Normie
One of my friends from school used to always greet me and my other friends with "hey man" in an American accent because his main topic of conversation at the time was Jersey Shore and we would joke about pulling girls like they do on this show
10 years later we still say "Hey Man" in an American accent when greeting each other or say shit like "that's awesome man" in an American accent

standardscoper

The first bateman
Masculinity Crew
true I know many UK people who just talk in an american-type accent without realising. happens a lot when peoples parents are foreign.

mogs_me

legitimately ugly
Americans don’t have accent.
Well some do some don’t. Southern and midwestern accents are a thing. Same with New York and jersey and Boston accents. But I agree that other than that Americans are the “default” English with no accent (like how ppl would speak in cali or some random northeastern state like New Hampshire)

big_retard

Coper
Well some do some don’t. Southern and midwestern accents are a thing. Same with New York and jersey and Boston accents. But I agree that other than that Americans are the “default” English with no accent (like how ppl would speak in cali or some random northeastern state like New Hampshire)
Americans don’t have accent.

Everyone has an accent and the American accent is a broad group of accents