BBC Imagine believing in racial IQ but not accepting blacks have bigger dicks XD

SonOfTyrone

Pashtun mogger, Pakistani European 😍Aryan🥰
Gorilla Crew
Might be because it's not even a quarter of an inch difference between African and Western European in measured studies on erect length.

Meanwhile white IQs are multiple standard deviations above African IQs.
Once again national maps prove this to be false blacks do have brighter pee pees on avg just not by some massive margin but an inch is quite large in regards to penis size. An inch can make a guy go from having a non fuctioning penis (4inches) to an functioning penis (5 inches) so yes there’s a difference clearly and people need to swallow the BBCpill
https://www.worlddata.info/average-penissize.php black Americans are a small fraction of blacks and aren’t fully black hence their smaller dicks

Magnifique

increasingly impatient
Staff member
yeah but it started from race realism pseudoscience
"Race realism pseudoscience" = anything that implies that race is anything more than skin pigmentation

Mainstream science won't touch topics like these with a bargepole and so it gets labelled as 'pseudoscience' (therefore must be a lie, right?), despite every sane/aware person being instinctually aware that it is a reality.

SonOfTyrone

Gorilla Crew
"Race realism pseudoscience" = anything that implies that race is anything more than skin pigmentation

Mainstream science won't touch topics like these with a bargepole and so it gets labelled as 'pseudoscience' (therefore must be a lie, right?), despite every sane/aware person being instinctually aware that it is a reality.
If you belive in racial differences in IQ and the like then you need to embrace the BBCpill. If you don’t however then you don’t need to embrace the BBCpill because if you belive in any genetic racial differences then you need to belive in all that prove them to exist

Robust Congolese 7inch cocks are brutal, brutal truthbomb

Obnoxious Weirdo

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Birds

no not really. I mean papers/ideas that have been widely rejected due to lack of rigor, untrustworthy sources and generally poor standard of science, where the authors conveniently happen to have radically prejudiced personal views :giggle:

funny how sfcels cry for objectivity when all the most objective science points towards human races being extremely similar to each other in almost all aspects. shame the categories you've made up in your head since you were a small child aren't so realistic after all

but muh libtards are censoring science!!!!! look at recent papers being made on the black/white iq gap and you will see that clearly isn't the case

Magnifique

increasingly impatient
Staff member
If you belive in racial differences in IQ and the like then you need to embrace the BBCpill. If you don’t however then you don’t need to embrace the BBCpill because if you belive in any genetic racial differences then you need to belive in all that prove them to exist

Robust Congolese 7inch cocks are brutal, brutal truthbomb
I disagree that you would somehow need to believe that blacks have bigger penises due to lower IQs (jfl, where's the logic) but I don't have an issue with the idea.
Stereotypes don't come out of nowhere and so it's likely that blacks are indeed dick moggers.

SonOfTyrone

Gorilla Crew
I disagree that you would somehow need to believe that blacks have bigger penises due to lower IQs (jfl, where's the logic) but I don't have an issue with the idea.
Stereotypes don't come out of nowhere and so it's likely that blacks are indeed dick moggers.
There’s ya go bro 😎 your smarter than most retards on this site, I suppose it’s due to white brits being the smartest whites

Kiss My Axe

Mad Scientist
People can always lie about penis length, so it's difficult to get accurate data about what "average" is. So who knows?

Once again national maps prove this to be false blacks do have brighter pee pees on avg just not by some massive margin but an inch is quite large in regards to penis size. An inch can make a guy go from having a non fuctioning penis (4inches) to an functioning penis (5 inches) so yes there’s a difference clearly and people need to swallow the BBCpill
https://www.worlddata.info/average-penissize.php black Americans are a small fraction of blacks and aren’t fully black hence their smaller dicks
It's not an inch bhai. It's like 0.1-0.2 inches. That graph was taken from a massive compilation of measured, not self reported studies.

Here's a spreadsheet with its sources jfl. No whatever infographic you found on google images is not more reputable and "proves this to be false"

There’s ya go bro 😎 your smarter than most retards on this site, I suppose it’s due to white brits being the smartest whites

lol you are such a cuck. no wonder your race got enslaved and owned. this pigskin literally thinks you are a low iq subhuman yet you brownnose it. holy shit at this level of submission.

SonOfTyrone

Gorilla Crew
lol you are such a cuck. no wonder your race got enslaved and owned. this pigskin literally thinks you are a low iq subhuman yet you brownnose it. holy shit at this level of submission.
Blacks are sellouts such as life. Anyways cumskins don’t dominate BBCs we fuck their hoes and bully whitupiguuuuuu at school 🏫. He acknowledged BBC theory is real no brown nosing about it dude

SonOfTyrone

Gorilla Crew
It's not an inch bhai. It's like 0.1-0.2 inches. That graph was taken from a massive compilation of measured, not self reported studies.

Here's a spreadsheet with its sources jfl. No whatever infographic you found on google images is not more reputable and "proves this to be false"

National ones prove blacks have bigger dicks there’s been many studies on it, sure not on a racial basis but still the point remains is they are more likely to have bigger dicks on avg as the top 10 biggest dick nations 6 of them are black and the list is mostly black for the First Nations or so. This is verified evidence that on avg blacks have bigger dicks, no it’s not by an inch above as that’s a LARGE amount as I stated previously but around half an inch or a quarter which is actually a visible difference.

Simply type in dick size by nation and watch how all black countries and South American nations (ironically ones with more SSA admzizture lol) light up 🆙 if your going to belive in racial IQ then you need to accept the BBCpill

Shapeshifter

Orthodox Vintologian
no not really. I mean papers/ideas that have been widely rejected due to lack of rigor, untrustworthy sources and generally poor standard of science, where the authors conveniently happen to have radically prejudiced personal views :giggle:

funny how sfcels cry for objectivity when all the most objective science points towards human races being extremely similar to each other in almost all aspects. shame the categories you've made up in your head since you were a small child aren't so realistic after all

but muh libtards are censoring science!!!!! look at recent papers being made on the black/white iq gap and you will see that clearly isn't the case
Rofl look at this lil project of rl's
How is your croatian at the moment

SonOfTyrone

Gorilla Crew

My post isn’t aimed at you BTW as you seem to not belive in racial diffenrces which is a good thing, my comment is aimed at those that belive In the racial differences Fallicy when it SUITS THEM AND BENIFITS THEM, but cry foul play when a group has a positive triad better than them.

RL_official

personally managed
HQNP

good post

reptiles

Machine
SFcels never cease to amaze me with their selective bias.

SFcel: NIGGERS HAVE LOW IQ

Based boi: Blacks have bigger dicks

SFCEL: JEWISH PROPOGANDA

Based boi: ok so I guess the lower IQ is also Jewish PROPOGANDA right?

SFFAGGOT: NO THATS FACTUAL

Based boi: Ok so I guess BBC is factual?

That’s what it sounds like. Also @TheMewingBBC or any other mods plz fix your cell phone services plz I can’t upload pics or giffs on my phone anymore (don’t use computer for this shit site) so fix it plz. And thnx

I think congo men had the biggest dicks from what ive read another said latin americans

phuckthisgayearth

Super Lookism.net Creator
Staff member
National ones prove blacks have bigger dicks there’s been many studies on it, sure not on a racial basis but still the point remains is they are more likely to have bigger dicks on avg as the top 10 biggest dick nations 6 of them are black and the list is mostly black for the First Nations or so. This is verified evidence that on avg blacks have bigger dicks, no it’s not by an inch above as that’s a LARGE amount as I stated previously but around half an inch or a quarter which is actually a visible difference.

Simply type in dick size by nation and watch how all black countries and South American nations (ironically ones with more SSA admzizture lol) light up 🆙 if your going to belive in racial IQ then you need to accept the BBCpill

No they don't lol, do you need to be reminded of certain measurements taken from certain men in Tanzania and Nigeria

Those world penis size maps are worthless, they were legit made by some random bloggers/clickbait journalists with 0 scientific rigour from tons of non-credible sources, like half of the rankings are just from random self-reported surveys (guess which half :giggle:)