BBC Imagine believing in racial IQ but not accepting blacks have bigger dicks XD

SonOfTyrone

White man + AZN woman 😍 ❤️ enabler
Gorilla Crew
SFcels never cease to amaze me with their selective bias.

SFcel: NIGGERS HAVE LOW IQ

Based boi: Blacks have bigger dicks

SFCEL: JEWISH PROPOGANDA

Based boi: ok so I guess the lower IQ is also Jewish PROPOGANDA right?

SFFAGGOT: NO THATS FACTUAL

Based boi: Ok so I guess BBC is factual?

That’s what it sounds like. Also @TheMewingBBC or any other mods plz fix your cell phone services plz I can’t upload pics or giffs on my phone anymore (don’t use computer for this shit site) so fix it plz. And thnx

Tsunayoshi Sawada

Champion
HQNP
imginen buliving gense can make u want to suck ock as a male but not steal shit

Pigskins cant accept that blacks are just as intelligent if not more intelligent then them. I mean, blacks have superior athletic skills AND bigger cocks.

so pigskins had to invent a cope called IQ test just so that they could appear superior. I said it often enough but if we genoc1ded all pigskins, nothing off value has been lost.

Its like getting rid of dysgenic, highly inbred pugs and french bulldogs. From an evolutionary standpoint Canis lupus doesnt need those subcanines, nor do Homo sapiens need subhumans(pigskins).

SonOfTyrone

Gorilla Crew
Pigskins cant accept that blacks are just as intelligent if not more intelligent then them. I mean, blacks have superior athletic skills AND bigger cocks.

so pigskins had to invent a cope called IQ test just so that they could appear superior. I said it often enough but if we genoc1ded all pigskins, nothing off value has been lost.

Its like getting rid of dysgenic, highly inbred pugs and french bulldogs. From an evolutionary standpoint Canis lupus doesnt need those subcanines, nor do Homo sapiens need subhumans(pigskins).
Tbh I’m actually ok with white people not existing tbh... it would balance a lot of the world and blacks would have the highest global SMV. To me it’s a net positive. Sure some will cry about MUH WYTE WIMMINZ but fuck those pigfoids they overrated anyways let them go as well

Not saying I want this to happen though just saying if it did I wouldn’t be that upset about it

show me studies about it, that's the only way I can accept that.

Racial IQ is proved by tons of data.

We don't have racial penis studies tho.

Might be because it's not even a quarter of an inch difference between African and Western European in measured studies on erect length.

Meanwhile white IQs are multiple standard deviations above African IQs.

rotting ceo

rotmogs anstrum 2 self harm
Rotters
Might be because it's not even a quarter of an inch difference between African and Western European in measured studies on erect length.

Meanwhile white IQs are multiple standard deviations above African IQs.
ive been saying for long time avg=14-15cm
muhh 5.5

Obnoxious Weirdo

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Birds
blacks having bigger penises actually stems from sfcel literature. it is suggested they have higher testosterone due to r/k selection theory, resulting in lower iq and larger dicks.

Obnoxious Weirdo

Birds
but it's all bollocks

Magnifique

increasingly impatient
Staff member
Super Moderator
Tbh I’m actually ok with white people not existing tbh... it would balance a lot of the world and blacks would have the highest global SMV
No it wouldn't, you idiot.
Blacks would be genocided/enslaved by their new Chinese/Arab overlords.

Blacks should worship whites on the daily for allowing them to live and breed (with the help of white aid and welfare systems).

Magnifique

increasingly impatient
Staff member
Super Moderator
blacks having bigger penises actually stems from sfcel literature. it is suggested they have higher testosterone due to r/k selection theory, resulting in lower iq and larger dicks.
No it doesn't, you're deluded and creating connections that don't actually exist.

Obnoxious Weirdo

Birds

Obnoxious Weirdo

Birds
This 'myth' of blacks having large penises did not arise as a result of that paper.
yeah but it started from race realism pseudoscience

SonOfTyrone

Gorilla Crew
show me studies about it, that's the only way I can accept that.

Racial IQ is proved by tons of data.

We don't have racial penis studies tho.
We do though
According to this it’s measured so not self reported keep coping all stats show blacks have biggest dicks then South American’s

SonOfTyrone

Gorilla Crew
No it wouldn't, you idiot.
Blacks would be genocided/enslaved by their new Chinese/Arab overlords.

Blacks should worship whites on the daily for allowing them to live and breed (with the help of white aid and welfare systems).
Somewhat true as much as I’d like to deny it, however we exist to live in perpetual misery and whites aren’t EXACALLY nice to us either so no blacks should thank whites for fuck all you crackers should thank us for building your shitty new world colonies and giving you our rescources (which admittedly would have been taken from another power but my point stands).

Arabs left Africa alone they just traded with them for slaves no big deal. Chinese weren’t colonial but I’ll admit China wants the entire planet