Bojack

Lookism God
It was a glorious time, and we all have Tyger to thank for ER doing what he did. After swallowing the WMAF pill; ER was never the same. He was stricken with the brutal realization that his asian heritage would hold him back and he would never achieve the goal of having a white woman. Thus, his killings began. Tyger if you are reading this; I applaud you. It was a masterstroke what you did by giving ER that little nudge he needed to commit his massacre. I am in awe of your manipulation tactics, you genius.

Demonstrator

TALES FROM THE WARD
Rotters
It was a glorious time, and we all have Tyger to thank for ER doing what he did. After swallowing the WMAF pill; ER was never the same. He was stricken with the brutal realization that his asian heritage would hold him back and he would never achieve the goal of having a white woman. Thus, his killings began. Tyger if you are reading this; I applaud you. It was a masterstroke what you did by giving ER that little nudge he needed to commit his massacre. I am in awe of your manipulation tactics, you genius.
you is
OG

:clap: :slowclap:

Supreme Cunt

Gigachad
ATTENTION TO ANYONE AND ALL INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES: EVERY POST EVER MADE BY THIS IP AND ANY OTHER ASSOCIATED WITH IT HAVE BEEN DONE FOR NO PURPOSE OTHER THAN SATIRE. I HEREBY ABSOLVE MYSELF OF ANY AND ALL INTENT TO COMMIT ACTS OF VIOLENCE OR TERROR AGAINST ANY PARTY BE THEY FICTIONAL OR EXISTING. FURTHERMORE, ANY POST MADE IN THE FUTURE BY THIS IP OR ANY ASSOCIATED IP WILL HAVE BEEN DONE FOR THE SOLE PURPOSE OF RESEARCH AND/OR SATIRICAL PURPOSE

gigaslayer15

3 sex count
you were on puahate?