• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Imagine being a normie and reading ny magazine

Marin

Machine
Oldcels
[font=MillerText, Georgia, serif]hey said. “If you don’t have Masterfaggot levels of coping to get you through each day to stop you from going ER, then you had better have cosmetic surgery scheduled very soon,” wrote a user named Invisible.[/font]

Tancredii

Machine
lol, I remember when I first found this place. I thought everyone was insane and delusional (and I still do). I kept on coming back though because I had nothing better to do.

Marin

Machine
Oldcels
[font=MillerText, Georgia, serif] “I have zero positive or zero negative things to say about them. They’re just people. The only thing I care about is that on an individual-patient basis, are they happy?” Said Eppley[/font]

You read it here first boyos, soon Dr. E will be offering full face packages for incels. Great times are coming

straightcel_l

US citizen
Marin said:
[font=MillerText, Georgia, serif] “I have zero positive or zero negative things to say about them. They’re just people. The only thing I care about is that on an individual-patient basis, are they happy?” Said Eppley[/font]

You read it here first boyos, soon Dr. E will be offering full face packages for incels. Great times are coming

eppley is a lovable person    :inlove: :inlove:

savior of the incels

artist of the skull  :inlove:

Deliciadecu

Rotter
straightcel_l said:
Marin said:

savior of the incels

He's a butcher, he only cares about the money, he'll do anything you ask him to do

Marin

Machine
Oldcels
Deliciadecu said:
straightcel_l said:

savior of the incels

He's a butcher, he only cares about the money, he'll do anything you ask him to do

That's what makes him good for surgery enthusiastics like the people on this forum

[font=MillerText, Georgia, serif]The second time we speak on the phone, Truth4lie tells me he has just been released from the hospital after attempting suicide. His last jaw-implant revision was still monstrously swollen, and he was so anxious about it that death seemed easier than looking at his face in the mirror.[/font]
[font=MillerText, Georgia, serif]He swallowed pills, then read on Google that his final hours would be slow and painful. So he called an ambulance. When he woke up in the hospital, it felt like being reborn, joyous, akin to the dopamine rush he always felt after being operated on.[/font]
[font=MillerText, Georgia, serif]“The prospect of a better surgery result is keeping me alive,” he tells me.[/font]