• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

I'm willing to street fight anyone here

undisputed

PSL Hall of Fame
do you think I'm joking?
:fingerwave:
of course I am not joking

I am willing to street fight anyone. I don't care if it's even @"RealRob" or @"tehnoslav" or @"DONkek" 
:stare:
just give me your adress and I will fly airplanes to you and meet you at the front door of your house

look at you pussies.. none of you is gonna give me your exact adress, I am sure of this

no one on this forum dares stepping in the ring with me. the fact that you are all too scared to give me your exact adress proves this. I will meet you in your front door with no weapons. just my registered hands

you deep down inside fear me and my fast powerful hands

Yoda

Joke
yoda[font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif] [/font][font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif] [/font][font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif] [/font][font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif] [/font]

You never in your entire life did leave your house so keep bragging about fighting with someone, you weak austistic bitch.

Josh

prime me could beat you in a fight
Yoda said:
yoda[font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif] [/font][font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif] [/font][font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif] [/font][font=Roboto, arial, sans-serif] [/font]

Sand

Banned
Obvious bait post for attention post your six pack schwarzenegger

Magnifique

let's get morbid
Staff member
Super Moderator
Meet me at Belfast Mosque this Friday.

I’m gonna beat your little ass and stuff ham and bacon down your throat. Do you hear me, you lil bitch? You’re gonna close the curtains in your basement for LIFE after I’m done with you. You’re gonna be breathing out of a tube.

Unbeatable

Regular
Lmao at this pathetic inbred morccan dog

@"Welcometotherealworld" who lives within minutes from you, asked you, no, even pleaded to meet up with you to show you who the true badboy is.

And what did your subhuman ass do?
Well we all know that one.
:dennis:
 You cowered away because you know you would embarass yourself with your manlet skinny fat smelly ass. You are an utter subhuman, this is exactly why you are too scared to post your face or at least voice.

I dont blame you. I understand, if i was as much of a subhuman like you i wouldnt. I instead blame god for creating such atrocious repulsive creautures like you.

Just kill yourself buddy boyo, no point living if you live your life

SUICIDEMAXX IS THE ONLY OPINION

FittedCaps+Xanax

‎‎‎
Staff member
Super Moderator
also what retard will give you the address so u can dixx him tbh

u are from the nether land yes ?

youre probably less then 600 km far away from me so lets not share any details and meet somewhere in the middle like brussel

undisputed

PSL Hall of Fame
so @"Welcometotherealworld" is indeed @"Listenhereyoulittleshit" ?
:spew:
:goodfellas:
:cage2:
:datalol:
keep hiding behind alts, you absolute scared pussy. what an absolute submissive bitch

you're too scared to even post your autistic whining and crying for me from your main account and you think you have what it takes to fight a low inhib Moroccan high T slayer like me?

you are delusional. one swipe and you are knocked out

Imperative

HQNP
lol you wont fight shit stop making these type of autistic threads when you're skinnyfat as fuk

BOING 747

Banned
i'll burry you and you dead mother together you retarded subhuman with 100 posts per day

undisputed

PSL Hall of Fame
imperative said:
lol you wont fight shit stop making these type of autistic threads when you're skinnyfat as fuk

[img=744x435]keep being submissive to me, you little autistic soft bitch
:tyson:
:goodfellas:

BOING 747 said:
i'll burry you and you dead mother together you retarded subhuman with 100 posts per day

:fingerwave: 
you ain't gonna do shit. the only thing you will do is watch me rape your mother while desperately trying to hold your tears inside and then I will KO you, you cuck
:niro: