IsaacNewton

Coper
Happy Go Lucky said:
IsaacNewton said:
Why the fuck would I lie about this shit, if I was gonna lie I would've never mentioned im a manlet and I would pretend to be a slayer. Honestly this shit makes no sense to me either since the only girls that ever like me are 7/10+ or 1/10-2/20, absolutely nothing in between.
It sounds to me like you are so aspie that you are confusing girls being nice with IOIs, just like many other guys. This would also imply that you are low IQ.
Okay please tell me when you've ever heard of a hot girl offering a guy a blowjob because she's nice... What a fucking cope

Mughal

Banned
cuckadoodledoo2 said:
IsaacNewton said:
Okay please tell me when you've ever heard of a hot girl offering a guy a blowjob because she's nice... What a fucking cope
Bitch stop lying. That never happened
legit lol..hot girls don't want to suck on a 5'4 manlet's micropenis.

:goodfellas:

IsaacNewton said:
Happy Go Lucky said:
It sounds to me like you are so aspie that you are confusing girls being nice with IOIs, just like many other guys. This would also imply that you are low IQ.
It was brutal of her to joke and get your hopes up like that. I just don't believe a 5' 4'' deformed borderline anorexic manlet would be getting the amount of attention you are describing, even with a 7.5/10 face. It's just not happening boyo, either you are legit mentally challenged or just trolling for attention in which case lol.

IsaacNewton

Coper
Just lol at you faggots running around yelling cope in every thread yet you're all coping because you can't handle the idea of a manlet getting a hot girl. Girls did not care as much about height in high school, now they do which is why now I'm fucked.
[hr]
Happy Go Lucky said:
IsaacNewton said:
It was brutal of her to joke and get your hopes up like that. I just don't believe a 5' 4'' deformed borderline anorexic manlet would be getting the amount of attention you are describing, even with a 7.5/10 face. It's just not happening boyo, either you are legit mentally challenged or just trolling for attention in which case lol.
Lol you can't tell I'm underweight by looking at me. It was only her and like 3 other girls, (6.5; 6.5, 2) who liked me so it's not like I was getting a shitload of attention.

IsaacNewton said:
Just lol at you faggots running around yelling cope in every thread yet you're all coping because you can't handle the idea of a manlet getting a hot girl. Girls did not care as much about height in high school, now they do which is why now I'm fucked.
LOOL she probably wasnt even hot, 5/10 tops but being that ur a horny incel she mustve appeared to be a 10/10

IsaacNewton said:
[hr]
Happy Go Lucky said:
Lol you can't tell I'm underweight by looking at me. It was only her and like 3 other girls, (6.5; 6.5, 2) who liked me so it's not like I was getting a shitload of attention.
Dude you are 5' 4'' LMAO

IsaacNewton

Coper
cuckadoodledoo2 said:
IsaacNewton said:
5ft4 in hs is still short as fuck. A 7.5 girl could get a taller and at least equally looking same amount of effort if not less she would have no reason to choose you at all. Athe 5f4 you are on of the least attractive options stop fucking lying
Cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope 
Cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope 
Cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope cope 

Copecel detected

Btw this girl told me she doesn't care about a guys height (I didn't bring it up she just mentioned it).
[hr]
Happy Go Lucky said:
IsaacNewton said:
LOOL she probably wasnt even hot, 5/10 tops but being that ur a horny incel she mustve appeared to be a 10/10
Well this is the most legit theory here but unfortunately it's not true. I've been depressed over her for a long time now since she doesn't like me anymore and I will never have a girl on that level like me again now.

Mughal

Banned
This has got to be one of the greatest cope threads of all time.

:lmfao:

kibo

Chad
IsaacNewton said:
As a child I was a math savant kinda like Terrence Tao but obviously not that good (I'm white after all) and normies turned me into a useless piece of shit. By the time I started grade 1 I had already learnt all of the basic operations and was doing algebra. When my teacher found out about this she just complained and then decided I don't have to go to math class. Instead of doing something useful for the next 5 years they just didn't send me to math class... Pretty much wasted all my talent and now like all the other high own posters here I have no motivation so I only get As (in uni now and you are fucked if you aren't getting A+s).

It's just ridiculous that they wouldn't even help me to become a great mathematician when you could already tell I would be an ugly manlet at that age. Perhaps I would've had enough status to slay if they hadn't fucked me over.
What a dumb worthless math teacher you had 
:goodfellas:

Languish

Incel
Got screwed over by lazy normie teachers as well.

Doesn't matter in the end, I prefer to rot anyway.