IsaacNewton

Coper
Joined
Dec 5, 2015
Messages
655
Reputation
0
As a child I was a math savant kinda like Terrence Tao but obviously not that good (I'm white after all) and normies turned me into a useless piece of shit. By the time I started grade 1 I had already learnt all of the basic operations and was doing algebra. When my teacher found out about this she just complained and then decided I don't have to go to math class. Instead of doing something useful for the next 5 years they just didn't send me to math class... Pretty much wasted all my talent and now like all the other high own posters here I have no motivation so I only get As (in uni now and you are fucked if you aren't getting A+s).

It's just ridiculous that they wouldn't even help me to become a great mathematician when you could already tell I would be an ugly manlet at that age. Perhaps I would've had enough status to slay if they hadn't fucked me over.
 

ItWontBeMe

Gigachad
Joined
Nov 16, 2015
Messages
6,848
Reputation
2
IsaacNewton said:
As a child I was a math savant kinda like Terrence Tao but obviously not that good (I'm white after all) and normies turned me into a useless piece of shit. By the time I started grade 1 I had already learnt all of the basic operations and was doing algebra. When my teacher found out about this she just complained and then decided I don't have to go to math class. Instead of doing something useful for the next 5 years they just didn't send me to math class... Pretty much wasted all my talent and now like all the other high own posters here I have no motivation so I only get As (in uni now and you are fucked if you aren't getting A+s).

It's just ridiculous that they wouldn't even help me to become a great mathematician when you could already tell I would be an ugly manlet at that age. Perhaps I would've had enough status to slay if they hadn't fucked me over.

[hr]
Happy Go Lucky said:
Lol, I saw your pic ur good looking, stop frauding.
 
Joined
Jul 21, 2015
Messages
2,197
Reputation
0
IsaacNewton said:
Happy Go Lucky said:
Lol, I saw your pic ur good looking, stop frauding.
That was my morph which had over 6 procedures simulated
Why would you want to be a prodigy though? It's enough that you know you are high IQ, just look at these vids:

[video=youtube]
[video=youtube]
Would you really prefer to end up like one of these guys? Good luck getting laid in college at 14 and making any real friends when the only thing in common you have is your classes.

They will never even get to enjoy high school it seems, just lol @ their lives. Do you think anyone seriously cares about your PhD? its even funnier when you think about how they will have to get a job and start working earlier than everyone else, throwing away their youth. Sure their parents are proud now but once every other guy starts getting girls and these two can't get laid they will be feeling pretty devastated for giving birth to these genetic failures. LMAO if this is what you dream about.
 

IsaacNewton

Coper
Joined
Dec 5, 2015
Messages
655
Reputation
0
Happy Go Lucky said:
IsaacNewton said:
That was my morph which had over 6 procedures simulated
Why would you want to be a prodigy though? It's enough that you know you are high IQ, just look at these vids:

[video=youtube]
[video=youtube]
Would you really prefer to end up like one of these guys? Good luck getting laid in college at 14 and making any real friends when the only thing in common you have is your classes.

They will never even get to enjoy high school it seems, just lol @ their lives. Do you think anyone seriously cares about your PhD? its even funnier when you think about how they will have to get a job and start working earlier than everyone else, throwing away their youth. Sure their parents are proud now but once every other guy starts getting girls and these two can't get laid they will be feeling pretty devastated for giving birth to these genetic failures. LMAO if this is what you dream about.
I have completely failed at getting women anyways because of my autism...

>7.5/10 HQNP: IsaacNewton want to come to Victoria's Secret with me *makes strong eye contact and bats eyes
>Me: heh, did you know that Victoria's Secret was originally made for guys to buy clothes for girls?

Anytime a girl hits on me I do retarded shit like this, and this only ever happened to my in high school btw. I looksmaxed in grade 10 and it's been downhill since, my braces legitimately left me with a recessed chin, I have before/after pics and its brutal. But yeah, anytime a girl flirts with me I just ignore their advance and do nothing like the autist I am so I might as well be one of these people since I'm FA anyways.
 
Joined
Jul 21, 2015
Messages
2,197
Reputation
0
IsaacNewton said:
Happy Go Lucky said:
Why would you want to be a prodigy though? It's enough that you know you are high IQ, just look at these vids:

[video=youtube]
[video=youtube]
Would you really prefer to end up like one of these guys? Good luck getting laid in college at 14 and making any real friends when the only thing in common you have is your classes.

They will never even get to enjoy high school it seems, just lol @ their lives. Do you think anyone seriously cares about your PhD? its even funnier when you think about how they will have to get a job and start working earlier than everyone else, throwing away their youth. Sure their parents are proud now but once every other guy starts getting girls and these two can't get laid they will be feeling pretty devastated for giving birth to these genetic failures. LMAO if this is what you dream about.
I have completely failed at getting women anyways because of my autism...

>7.5/10 HQNP: IsaacNewton want to come to Victoria's Secret with me *makes strong eye contact and bats eyes
>Me: heh, did you know that Victoria's Secret was originally made for guys to buy clothes for girls?

Anytime a girl hits on me I do retarded shit like this, and this only ever happened to my in high school btw. I looksmaxed in grade 10 and it's been downhill since, my braces legitimately left me with a recessed chin, I have before/after pics and its brutal. But yeah, anytime a girl flirts with me I just ignore their advance and do nothing like the autist I am so I might as well be one of these people since I'm FA anyways.
wtf you are getting IOIs @ 5' 4''????? How old are you? What would you rate your face?
 

Mughal

Banned
Joined
Feb 1, 2016
Messages
1,451
Reputation
0
Happy Go Lucky said:
IsaacNewton said:
I have completely failed at getting women anyways because of my autism...

>7.5/10 HQNP: IsaacNewton want to come to Victoria's Secret with me *makes strong eye contact and bats eyes
>Me: heh, did you know that Victoria's Secret was originally made for guys to buy clothes for girls?

Anytime a girl hits on me I do retarded shit like this, and this only ever happened to my in high school btw. I looksmaxed in grade 10 and it's been downhill since, my braces legitimately left me with a recessed chin, I have before/after pics and its brutal. But yeah, anytime a girl flirts with me I just ignore their advance and do nothing like the autist I am so I might as well be one of these people since I'm FA anyways.
wtf you are getting IOIs @ 5' 4''????? How old are you? What would you rate your face?
He's bullshitting lol. No girl would give a 5'4 manlet an IOI. She would literally have to look down on him.

:cage:
 

IsaacNewton

Coper
Joined
Dec 5, 2015
Messages
655
Reputation
0
Happy Go Lucky said:
IsaacNewton said:
I have completely failed at getting women anyways because of my autism...

>7.5/10 HQNP: IsaacNewton want to come to Victoria's Secret with me *makes strong eye contact and bats eyes
>Me: heh, did you know that Victoria's Secret was originally made for guys to buy clothes for girls?

Anytime a girl hits on me I do retarded shit like this, and this only ever happened to my in high school btw. I looksmaxed in grade 10 and it's been downhill since, my braces legitimately left me with a recessed chin, I have before/after pics and its brutal. But yeah, anytime a girl flirts with me I just ignore their advance and do nothing like the autist I am so I might as well be one of these people since I'm FA anyways.
wtf you are getting IOIs @ 5' 4''????? How old are you? What would you rate your face?
I'm 20, I would rate my face 7+-0.5 from the front but my profile is legit shit tier.
[hr]
Mughal said:
I think you forgot to mention that you are 5'4
Manlet is mentioned in the OP
[hr]
I\ said:
Happy Go Lucky said:
wtf you are getting IOIs @ 5' 4''????? How old are you? What would you rate your face?
He's bullshitting lol. No girl would give a 5'4 manlet an IOI. She would literally have to look down on him.
You're retarded dude, you know there's girls shorter than 5'4 right? You're coping so hard right now
 
Joined
Jul 21, 2015
Messages
2,197
Reputation
0
IsaacNewton said:
Happy Go Lucky said:
wtf you are getting IOIs @ 5' 4''????? How old are you? What would you rate your face?
I'm 20, I would rate my face 7+-0.5 from the front but my profile is legit shit tier.
Could you find a pic on google of what your back looks like (approx doesnt have to be exact)?

Are these IOIs legit or is it just girls trying to be nice?
 

IsaacNewton

Coper
Joined
Dec 5, 2015
Messages
655
Reputation
0
Happy Go Lucky said:
IsaacNewton said:
I'm 20, I would rate my face 7+-0.5 from the front but my profile is legit shit tier.
Could you find a pic on google of what your back looks like (approx doesnt have to be exact)?

Are these IOIs legit or is it just girls trying to be nice?
I have really good broad shoulders for my height and a good frame actually despite being underweight. And yea these IOIs were legit this is the same girl that told my friend to tell me that she wanted to give me a blowjob but I also never acted upon that.
 

Mughal

Banned
Joined
Feb 1, 2016
Messages
1,451
Reputation
0
IsaacNewton said:
Happy Go Lucky said:
Could you find a pic on google of what your back looks like (approx doesnt have to be exact)?

Are these IOIs legit or is it just girls trying to be nice?
I have really good broad shoulders for my height and a good frame actually despite being underweight. And yea these IOIs were legit this is the same girl that told my friend to tell me that she wanted to give me a blowjob but I also never acted upon that.
You are coping so hard right now.

:tyson:
 
Joined
Jul 21, 2015
Messages
2,197
Reputation
0
IsaacNewton said:
the same girl that told my friend to tell me that she wanted to give me a blowjob but I also never acted upon that.
I dont know whether to laugh or cry, how aspie do you have to be to mess this up holy shit

 

IsaacNewton

Coper
Joined
Dec 5, 2015
Messages
655
Reputation
0
Happy Go Lucky said:
Honestly, I dont believe you
Why the fuck would I lie about this shit, if I was gonna lie I would've never mentioned im a manlet and I would pretend to be a slayer. Honestly this shit makes no sense to me either since the only girls that ever like me are 7/10+ or 1/10-2/20, absolutely nothing in between.
 
Joined
Jul 21, 2015
Messages
2,197
Reputation
0
IsaacNewton said:
Happy Go Lucky said:
Honestly, I dont believe you
Why the fuck would I lie about this shit, if I was gonna lie I would've never mentioned im a manlet and I would pretend to be a slayer. Honestly this shit makes no sense to me either since the only girls that ever like me are 7/10+ or 1/10-2/20, absolutely nothing in between.
It sounds to me like you are so aspie that you are confusing girls being nice with IOIs, just like many other guys. This would also imply that you are low IQ.
 

Mughal

Banned
Joined
Feb 1, 2016
Messages
1,451
Reputation
0
Happy Go Lucky said:
IsaacNewton said:
Why the fuck would I lie about this shit, if I was gonna lie I would've never mentioned im a manlet and I would pretend to be a slayer. Honestly this shit makes no sense to me either since the only girls that ever like me are 7/10+ or 1/10-2/20, absolutely nothing in between.
It sounds to me like you are so aspie that you are confusing girls being nice with IOIs, just like many other guys. This would also imply that you are low IQ.
:tyson: