• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

im trying to run fake sleep apnea game ..

heilsa

Rotter
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
3,693
Reputation
112
because i need ccw-maxillomandibular advancement  financed by goverment health care to become (maybe!) human

:uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: 

fuck this. fuck you and and the whole board.

i first came for the lolz but after a certain amount of time i got fully redpilled about my facial flaws. once u get redpilled there is no turning back.


fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuark there is NO HAPINESS for ugly people.
 

Joncoping

Regular
Joined
Jul 12, 2015
Messages
1,573
Reputation
7
heilsa said:
because i need ccw-maxillomandibular advancement  financed by goverment health care to become (maybe!) human

:uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: 

fuck this. fuck you and and the whole board.

i first came for the lolz but after a certain amount of time i got fully redpilled about my facial flaws. once u get redpilled there is no turning back.


fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuark there is NO HAPINESS for ugly people.

Don't just go to the doctor and ask to see a specialist. Try and get on sleeping/anxiety medication (you don't have to use them). Go see a psychologist about how it's affecting everything, make sure to get a note from her. Get a doctors note to excuse you from school/work (you can still turn up at school/work) and how you are falling behind on studying/work.

I'm not saying it will guarantee you will get an MMA but it vastly improves your chances. Good luck
 

heilsa

Rotter
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
3,693
Reputation
112
Joncoping said:
heilsa said:
because i need ccw-maxillomandibular advancement  financed by goverment health care to become (maybe!) human

:uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: :uzi: 

fuck this. fuck you and and the whole board.

i first came for the lolz but after a certain amount of time i got fully redpilled about my facial flaws. once u get redpilled there is no turning back.


fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuark there is NO HAPINESS for ugly people.

Don't just go to the doctor and ask to see a specialist. Try and get on sleeping/anxiety medication (you don't have to use them). Go see a psychologist about how it's affecting everything, make sure to get a note from her. Get a doctors note to excuse you from school/work (you can still turn up at school/work) and how you are falling behind on studying/work.

I'm not saying it will guarantee you will get an MMA but it vastly improves your chances. Good luck

the most difficult part will be to trick the sleep labatory and their devices. not sure if thats even possible. but maybe i have it and i dont know it yet. who knows. anyways i have an appointment next week. will claim im tired as fuck and that this stuff runs in my family...
 

heilsa

Rotter
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
3,693
Reputation
112
JustTheWayYouAre said:
I also need a ccw, but my sleep study from 2013 went fine. :/




Techno Viking said:
sephon said:
lets legit jump off the golden gate together

legit

lets flush ourselves to gandy heaven

this life is not for us

:cry2:
 

JustTheWayYouAre

Champion
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
10,927
Reputation
71
You cannot trick sleep laboratory, they are monitoring your breathing activity simultaneously with your brain waves (eeg). You will have several electrodes all around the body, face and head.
 

heilsa

Rotter
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
3,693
Reputation
112
JustTheWayYouAre said:
You cannot trick sleep laboratory, they are monitoring your breathing activity simultaneously with your brain waves (eeg). You will have several electrodes all around the body, face and head.

:rambo2:

surgeons refused to perfom double jaw surgery if there is no medical medication for it in germany (underbite, overbite, sleep apnea)


there is no escape from subhumanity


IS THIS FAIR - JUST BECAUSE SOME STUPID FUCK OF ORTHODONTIST FIXED MY BITE WITH BRACES I DONT GET A JAW SURGERY ANYMORE???
 

JustTheWayYouAre

Champion
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
10,927
Reputation
71
Do you have skeletal malocclusion, visible dentofacial deformity/retrusion, crooked teeth, etc.? Because I do and this is one of the reason I may get the surgery covered by insurance, but I don't know the details yet, not to mention the lowers standards in my country and the very long waiting times.
 

heilsa

Rotter
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
3,693
Reputation
112
JustTheWayYouAre said:
Do you have skeletal malocclusion, visible dentofacial deformity/retrusion, crooked teeth, etc.? Because I do and this is one of the reason I may get the surgery covered by insurance, but I don't know the details yet, not to mention the lowers standards in my country and the very long waiting times.

my bite is fine i have no crooked teeth. my maxilla is retruded though
 

JustTheWayYouAre

Champion
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
10,927
Reputation
71
heilsa said:
JustTheWayYouAre said:
Do you have skeletal malocclusion, visible dentofacial deformity/retrusion, crooked teeth, etc.? Because I do and this is one of the reason I may get the surgery covered by insurance, but I don't know the details yet, not to mention the lowers standards in my country and the very long waiting times.

my bite is fine i have no crooked teeth. my maxilla is retruded though

Yeah, that may be a bit tricky then. My poor growth is very visible all over my face, asymmetrical jaws and chin, that are retruded, crooked teeth despite fixed braces in puberty, deep bite, steep occlusal plane, narrow palate, etc.
 

nochin

Joke
Joined
Aug 4, 2015
Messages
298
Reputation
0
Try to find a surgeon who's willing to "find" a reason. Regarding the sleep laboratory, you could try taking some sleep medication the night before, stuff that lowers your muscle tone. Test it at home before you go, and make sure you sleep on your back.

Good luck. Are you on Progenica btw?
 

heilsa

Rotter
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
3,693
Reputation
112
nochin said:
Try to find a surgeon who's willing to "find" a reason. Regarding the sleep laboratory, you could try taking some sleep medication the night before, stuff that lowers your muscle tone. Test it at home before you go, and make sure you sleep on your back.

Good luck. Are you on Progenica btw?

what sleep medication in specific? i have a muslce relax at home. maybe this will do the work too.

yes i posted there but not my pictures.
 

nochin

Joke
Joined
Aug 4, 2015
Messages
298
Reputation
0
Your jaws look pretty big though... what about a profile picture?
 

heilsa

Rotter
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
3,693
Reputation
112
nochin said:
Your jaws look pretty big though... what about a profile picture?

but who was sagital growth of the maxilla/mandibular?
but who was no nasal projection?
but who was sun in germany?
but who was anteface?
but who was submental- neck distance?
but who wass submental neck angle?
 

nochin

Joke
Joined
Aug 4, 2015
Messages
298
Reputation
0
heilsa said:
but who was sagital growth of the maxilla/mandibular?
but who was no nasal projection?
but who was sun in germany?
but who was anteface?
but who was submental- neck distance?
but who wass submental neck angle?
How would I know if all I have to judge from is that shitty picture from below? To be exact, you look more like a chad slayer in that one..
 

heilsa

Rotter
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
3,693
Reputation
112
sephon said:
let's see a profile pic and a front on and END this garb  :bigsmile:

i cant. i already posted to much garbage/ racistic stuff i could get srs problems at my job if somebody would find out.
 

JustTheWayYouAre

Champion
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
10,927
Reputation
71
Nothing particularly wrong from that angle tbh.


You don't seem to be a candidate for CCW, your mandible protrudes sufficiently and I bet your occlusal plane is fine.
 

heilsa

Rotter
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
3,693
Reputation
112
JustTheWayYouAre said:
Nothing particularly wrong from that angle tbh.


You don't seem to be a candidate for CCW, your mandible protrudes sufficiently and I bet your occlusal plane is fine.



are you kidding me? i need more sagital projection of the maxilla mandibular asap

http://lookism.net/showthread.php?tid=5948
 

JustTheWayYouAre

Champion
Joined
Jun 30, 2015
Messages
10,927
Reputation
71
heilsa said:
JustTheWayYouAre said:
Nothing particularly wrong from that angle tbh.


You don't seem to be a candidate for CCW, your mandible protrudes sufficiently and I bet your occlusal plane is fine.



are you kidding me? i need more sagital projection of the maxilla mandibular asap

http://lookism.net/showthread.php?tid=5948



So what? I know that, you cannot estimate the antero-posterior position of maxilla without the proper x-ray pic sufficiently. Have you had an analysis of your lateral x-ray done? What was the results?

If there is some degree of retrusion, it doesn't necessarily mean you need a CCW rotation, that is dependent on other variables.
 

heilsa

Rotter
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
3,693
Reputation
112
JustTheWayYouAre said:
heilsa said:
are you kidding me? i need more sagital projection of the maxilla mandibular asap

http://lookism.net/showthread.php?tid=5948

So what? I know that, you cannot estimate the antero-posterior position of maxilla without the proper x-ray pic sufficiently. Have you had an analysis of your lateral x-ray done? What was the results?

If there is some degree of retrusion, it doesn't necessarily mean you need a CCW rotation, that is dependent on other variables.

not yet but i dont have an anteface so i already now the results.besides my lower third is too small imo so i need some rotation. not sure whether cw or ccw. cant really tell the difference.
 
Top