• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

I'm tired of shitskins thinking nordic foidz want them

norwich

Joke
its fantasy from the incel basements of these shitskins.vast majority of nordic women date nordic men,8% date out and 6% of that 8% are probabely castizos that look pretty white.I dont care if some nordic women like meds,to me meds are white and many med women like nordic guys in return so it doesn't matter.

otoh 40%+ of Asian women date white men,35% of black women and 95% of latina women have dated a nonlatino according to one study.its the shitskins that have issues keeping their women,not Nordic men.

its ironic that people call us cucks when were the ones that get cucked the least on average .I don't care if you think darker men are more masculine,Nordics will always be the most aesthetic and alot of women don't care about masculinity.nordic men have masculine bones anyway.

norwich

Joke
straightcel_l said:
nerdic cope
this post doesnt make sense

Nordic women mostly date Nordic men and make babies with Nordic men,do you disagree or agree with that?Do yopu deny that Nordic women have the lowest rates of pairing away from their tribe?

straightcel_l

US citizen
norwich said:
straightcel_l said:
nerdic cope
this post doesnt make sense

Nordic women mostly date Nordic men and make babies with Nordic men,do you disagree or agree with that?Do yopu deny that Nordic women have the lowest rates of pairing away from their tribe?

I guess youre right 
but nordic countries are mainly nordic so its hard to race mix

kathisterima

Live Life
:clap:

It's proven by every study ever conducted that white men are the most attractive. Ethnic men get cucked by genetically superior, taller, more masculine, more robust and more intelligent white males. Women hate ethnics so much, they want to flush their ethnic genes by marrying white men for consecutive generations until they are completely bleached.

You see, like the jew chad i am, I bullied army dildo brah off this site. Why? Beacuse im a true narcissist.

a9b3

Champion
good thread. in multicultural countries whites get cucked the least

a main reason whites can be called cucks is because all these other races have entire countries/continents to themselves where they make pure shitskin babies all day long and whites dont have this

Cope

Women love Bbcs, mulattos and sandniggers. They are the most low inhibition races in the world take a look

a9b3

Champion
PlayboyPuertoRican said:
Cope

Women love Bbcs, mulattos and sandniggers. They are the most low inhibition races in the world take a look

one picture vs national marriage statistics.. nice bbc iq there

a9b3 said:
PlayboyPuertoRican said:
Cope

I know my bbc mulatto IQ is pretty high especially after converting to Islam 

Muslim mulatto bccs= what every woman wants
:stare:

a9b3

Champion
PlayboyPuertoRican said:
a9b3 said:
I know my bbc mulatto IQ is pretty high especially after converting to Islam 

Muslim mulatto bccs= what every woman wants
:stare:

:lol:

norwich

Joke
straightcel_l said:
norwich said:

I guess youre right 
These are usa statistical percentages.only 8% of white american women racemix and the vast majority of that is with white latinos.

norwich said:
straightcel_l said:
I guess youre right 
These are usa statistical percentages.only 8% of white american women racemix and the vast majority of that is with white latinos.
"White latinos"
:cage2: :goodfellas:

norwich

Joke
PlayboyPuertoRican said:
norwich said:
"White latinos"
:cage2: :goodfellas:

Southwest USA and chicago are the main hubs of latino interracial,and those latinos are of northern mexican castizo descent.