• Stop coping, and start posting. Register an account in order to gain full access to Lookism's features.

Im the DOMMEST twink in the universe

iftsj

Banned
Just went to a low class neighborhood to get some mcdonald and the respect i get from men , even from guys bigger than me, is fucking ridiculous. Like is see them acting aloof from far and they calm the fuck down when they see me, they get on their fucking guards and shit. Im starting to look so fucking dom at low bf its ridicullous, i got legit FANGS like a carnivor. Whats hilarious is that even tho i look like a criminal im the nicest guy ever. Also getting abs im even falling under 180lbs at almost 6ft2 its hilarious im a fucking twink and i intimidate huge guys. I think its cause my features are huge and my bones are like barbed wire
Anyway its hilarious to see the reactions of guys, even older and bigger guys, it always shock me, because people who know me are very confortable with me and even childrens joke with me and shit cause im nice as fuck.
But people who dont know me seem intimidate as fuck
Tbh i almost never see someone DOMMER than me in the street.

Am i 10/10 dom?
keep in mind most of pics i was fat
so low bf am i 10/10 DOM?

what happend to me that i look like this and am nothing like this inside?

RealRob

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
for fuck sake

Rambo 8. Fighting for french toast.

The battle of McDonalds.

Stitches

Banned
Fuck dude you are a trip.  Have me laghing up a storm over here.  Thugging it up on the way to McDonald's!

iftsj

Banned
Stitches said:
Fuck dude you are a trip.  Have me laghing up a storm over here.  Thugging it up on the way to McDonald's!

security cam got me
im not looking for trouble
all i want is 7 double cheese
rate my forward growth

[video=youtube]

RealRob said:
for fuck sake

arent you the guy who made numerous threads about me and said i could get hired for my intimidating face :?:

LordSUPER

Banned
iftsj said:
Just went to a low class neighborhood to get some mcdonald and the respect i get from men , even from guys bigger than me, is fucking ridiculous. Like is see them acting aloof from far and they calm the fuck down when they see me, they get on their fucking guards and shit. Im starting to look so fucking dom at low bf its ridicullous, i got legit FANGS like a carnivor. Whats hilarious is that even tho i look like a criminal im the nicest guy ever. Also getting abs im even falling under 180lbs at almost 6ft2 its hilarious im a fucking twink and i intimidate huge guys. I think its cause my features are huge and my bones are like barbed wire
Anyway its hilarious to see the reactions of guys, even older and bigger guys, it always shock me, because people who know me are very confortable with me and even childrens joke with me and shit cause im nice as fuck.
But people who dont know me seem intimidate as fuck
Tbh i almost never see someone DOMMER than me in the street.

Am i 10/10 dom?
keep in mind most of pics i was fat
so low bf am i 10/10 DOM?

what happend to me that i look like this and am nothing like this inside?

This is why i said youre very good looking, its because you look just like me except youre older than me and im more pretty boy-ish, but i get the same reactions, people always get intimidated the fuck out of me when I arrive at school because I have masc bone structure with femboy features, and I'm nice to people too but they don't believe me unless they know me. I also get other guys staring at me as if Im a threat sometimes too.

LostTuna

Machine
u are legit mentally ill and delusional. u look old as fuck and creepy in a bad way, like a low class criminal not in a masculine aesthetic good way. this is why people "respect" you lol.

iftsj

Banned
false alert
there was a mafia guy behind me in line and people wre reacting to him

LostTuna said:
u are legit mentally ill and delusional. u look old as fuck and creepy in a bad way, like a low class criminal not in a masculine aesthetic good way. this is why people "respect" you lol.

shut the fuck up and go buy yourself a dick your subhuman trans bitch
nobody will ever respect you and you will be a cuck forever cause your dick get mog by clits

LostTuna

Machine
iftsj said:
false alert

LostTuna said:

:cage2:

iftsj

Banned
  said:
iftsj said:
false alert

where whas this mcdonald exactly in france ?

Nice, ghetto part called l"ariane

LostTuna said:
iftsj said:
false alert

:cage2:

part about the mafia guy was a joke you low iq cuck afficionados
part about you getting dickmogged by 5 years olds was not

:ugh:

iftsj

Banned
Stitches said:
How was the McDonald's?  That seems to be your go to pig out spot

http://lookism.net/Thread-how-many-double-cheeses-can-you-eat

What did you get this time around

Haha my regular diet was so bad that this is actually my lookmaxing diet and it work im actually loosing fat and getting abs

i dont eat anything when i wake up, i go to work and stay up on my feet and carry heavy shit for 10hours straight, at my lunch break i dont eat and i workout with dumbells. Its the warrior diet , mong diet/ramadan diet. At night when i finish work , i go to mcdonald, i take 7 burgers minimum , like 5 double cheeses, and 2 triple cheese, a big box of nuggets and a big fries, then i go home with it and put eggs on it and a whole cheese. I eat all this shit and fall asleep on my couch, wake up one hour later. Now its 1.30 am and im still not sleepy, im gonna sleep like 5 hours again before having to go to work again... That might be why people were reacting strange to me, when i didnt ate all day and did all this work im like a zombie, blank eyes, force carry myself, ultra agressive cause im hungry as fuck, i almost talk to myself alone , im going crazy lmao, all i think about is food, i would kill a fucking animal to eat it at this point

Im doing this for a few days now and it seem to work, if i can manage to do it for a whole week i might get abs, its like intermittent fasting. I eat like an ogre then stop for 18 hours.

Dolly Buster

Champion
That is a totally fucked up schedule, and you should discontinue it at once.

First you have breakfast and coffee, then you go to work.